Less than a week to submit 2024 Anthology Entries ×

Finding a story - help!

zorc

So I've been looking for this story for months. I read it years ago, it was long (novel length) and it might have been on gayauthors.org or another website (crvboy, awesomedude...). This is what I remember:

It was set on another world. The story starts with the death of a man and an arranged marriage (political/high society) for his widower. The widower used to be abused by his ex husband and has to learn to trust again. There was a lot of political conspiracies and stuff going on and at some point the main characters crash their ship in the middle of a snowy forest (sabotage) and have to get back to civilization by themselves.

Can anyone help? Thank you...

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• Site Administrator

The story sounds familiar. It may be something that @Cia wrote. I'm fairly confident if it's the story I remember that it's here at GA because I haven't read much gay SF at other sites.

• Like 2