Imagine's Halloween Issue Is Coming! >:P

You guys know how much I love Halloween! Hehehe, so don't miss out on our Halloween issue of Imagine Magazine next week! Lot's of goodies will be waiting for you! Promise!  And if any of you guys have stuff that you want to submit, we'll TRY to get you in, but if it's too late, we'll just have to get you in the next month instead. We're trying to keep from sending in stuff at the very last minute. I give poor Jeff enough stress on my own without the rest of you following suit. ::Giggles:: 

But look for the new issue on Tuesday night! Cool? Seezya soon!

https://imagine-magazine.org

XYNPEis.png

Is your email back up? I sent my submissions but then just read your email about having trouble.

let me know if there is another way I can send to you.

20 hours ago, hyper92 said:

Awesome, can't wait :) Also, is the chat room down? I haven't been able to connect through the java port or on irc for months.

The chatroom has been moved to a Discord server now. I think the link at the top of the Shack will take you there. I'll check the others and see if they need changing.

The Shack Board is here - http://www.voy.com/15900/

13 minutes ago, MrM said:

Is your email back up? I sent my submissions but then just read your email about having trouble.

let me know if there is another way I can send to you.

Still waiting on it to be fixed. Arrrrgh! But I sent you a message. Hope you get it. :)

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Comicality said:

Still waiting on it to be fixed. Arrrrgh! But I sent you a message. Hope you get it. :)

I forwarded it per your message. Thanks :heart:

• Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..