I hope you guys had a great holiday weekend! :)

I did! Busy, though...so it tired me out! Hehehe! But I had a great time!

Alright, back to work! New stuff coming this week! Also, the new Christmas issue of Imagine Magazine is getting wrapped up already! So if any of you have got some last minute stuff to send me, let me know asap so I can find you a spot! Remember, we try to get as much done by the first of the month as we possibly CAN so Jeff can get stuff together in time for the 15th. The less we stress him out, the better! :P 

YWaOv4a.jpg

Anyway, just wanted to drop in to say hi! Miss you guys! See you in a few days! ((Hugz))

Edited by Comicality
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
On 12/2/2019 at 4:47 AM, Comicality said:

I did! Busy, though...so it tired me out! Hehehe! But I had a great time!

Alright, back to work! New stuff coming this week! Also, the new Christmas issue of Imagine Magazine is getting wrapped up already! So if any of you have got some last minute stuff to send me, let me know asap so I can find you a spot! Remember, we try to get as much done by the first of the month as we possibly CAN so Jeff can get stuff together in time for the 15th. The less we stress him out, the better! :P 

YWaOv4a.jpg

Anyway, just wanted to drop in to say hi! Miss you guys! See you in a few days! ((Hugz))

Great! Awesome thanks. Look forward to the new Issue!🌙🍸

• Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..