How can u attract a straight guy and make him fall for you?

Guest dancuteme

And by the way, I have fun toys. Posted Image

God, I wish you still had a BMW. Or was it a Mercedes-Benz? It would have been one hell of burn ride.

I'm sure you drive a Range Rover now like a dutiful Suburban Middle-Class Dad now, though.

Edited by methodwriter85

Well, for starters, I was joking about being a horrible little monster. I'm not the most pleasant person in the world (cynical, arrogant, blunt), but I'm far from being catastrophically screwed in the head.

Moreover, I'd like to make a clarifying point. TEENAGERS=trainwreck. I'm currently working on a laser speckle research project, which is fundamentally an exercise in non-linear chaos. That being said, the chaos that teenagers imbue in their own lives, something I remember quite well, makes my multiple scattering problem look futile and small. Remember, the OPer is college aged. The nonsense of highschool disappears at that point. Vanishes. Poof.

If I speak on my own experiences, you are in no position to question that. I explained very thoroughly the climate that I live in in Eugene, Oregon. Frankly, it sucks, and from what I hear, it goes with the age-territory. The need-to-breed, as it were, is a huge driving force at this age, and it seems somewhat enhanced among gay college students. I DARE you to look at the Eugene craigslist M4M section.

Also, what do you mean when you say "He's always come across as off to me"?

Oh my Nathan, I thought I was supporting you. It was a very bad decision on my part to even get involved in this topic 'cause I'm not gay and topics like 'how to make a gay guy fall in love with you' are better fitted for me. But I still did and look where it got me. Like they say, do not rub your nose where it isn't needed. Sheesh!

However, your post disappointed me (actually it made me sick).

Oh my Nathan, I thought I was supporting you. It was a very bad decision on my part to even get involved in this topic 'cause I'm not gay and topics like 'how to make a gay guy fall in love with you' are better fitted for me. But I still did and look where it got me. Like they say, do not rub your nose where it isn't needed. Sheesh!

However, your post disappointed me (actually it made me sick).

Don't be so hard on yourself. You were trying to help several people, and doing a better job of it than me (at least, from the second page on). My sense of humor is oft outright offensive, so don't think I'm singling you out for doing something wrong. It was a simple misunderstanding. You thought I was being serious, which, to anybody living outside my head, it may have been, though I was not. As I said, I made a serious post on the first page, and when the thread stopped being serious, I joined in.

How can u attract a straight guy and make him fall for you?

I just had a friend, he's straight and i like him so much

I think I'm falling for him

Why would you even go there? You already now how hard it was for you to come to terms of your sexuality, so now you want to dream a dream that can never be done because of your desire for him? If there is a possibility are you willing to risk the friendship at your age? BTW, my guess is that he already knows of your feelings towards him and is waiting for you to confirm it and gently let you down.

Oh my.

This annoys me. I think this in turns encourages homophobia in some heterosexual males....by trying to Persuade or convince someone to be gay,

it causes unnecessary drama and stress.

I never understood the gay males fantasy with turning the straight male lol....

Focus on being friends with the guy

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...

Trust me, you don't wanna fall for a straight guy. They're like dominoes. You fall for them, they fall to the other. For what it's worth, try distancing yourself from him and try to find someone that is far more attainable than those so-called straight guys.

But... if you really want him to fall for you, then do what Nephy said. But still, that will never work. In retrospection, you would then understand why that will never do. It's like thinking of a gift for yourself this Christmas and you already know that you will never have it.

P.S. Coming from someone who also fell for the wrong sexual orientation, as they might say. :D

• 3 weeks later...

The obvious answer is NO. You can't make force him to love you even IF he is gay. You're making this sounds like you wanna force him to love you because you fall (or fell) for him. Dude, THIS is reality! Wake up! >.<

As for the straight guy fall to gay guys.

YES it does happen but i warn you it is VERY REALLY ABSOLUTELY FREAKIN RARE.

It happens to a friend of mine. No, I'm not gonna mention a name and no way I'm gonna discuss any of that.

I'm gonna mention a little something though, this 'miracle' happens through a lots lots lots lots and LOTS of heartache.

Do yourself a favor and get over it and move on. It's not like he's the only guys in the world right? Sheeesh...

So how come when a guy is straight, gay guys think that's negotiable?

Well said and strictly speaking you are correct.

But who says he is straight?

Is it not more a question of trying to establish whether he is in fact bisexual and willing to explore that side of himself at a significant social risk?

So how come when a guy is straight, gay guys think that's negotiable?

Is it not more a question of trying to establish whether he is in fact bisexual and willing to explore that side of himself at a significant social risk?

I understand what you're saying, but that's a different situation. The premise here is that this guy is straight (see topic title). My comment was on the hypocrisy of some gay guys. These are the guys who are adamant that they are gay and bristle at the suggestion that they can simply "conform" to a straight world. You know, kind of like it was since Greco-Roman times up until about 5-10 years ago. Yet these same guys will then talk about attracting a straight guy.

So it's alright for a gay guy to be completely set in his sexuality, but a straight guy is always vulnerable to walking over to the other side. Right. That's either massive ignorance or narcissism....or both.

I gotta admit, I think the idea of having sex with a straight guy is a flattering one, because it's like you're so desirable that you can convert a straight guy. It's a definite fantasy.

Having heard what the actually reality is- that for the most part a straight guy is just really horny and will do anything, isn't quite as romantic. As a friend who liked having sex with straight guys once told me, "I can give him a blow job, but I can't make him fall in love with me."

For that to happen, it's extremely rare and usually only happens between two men who've loved each other as friends for a lifetime, a love strong enough that it needs to be expressed in physical terms.

For that to happen, it's extremely rare and usually only happens between two men who've loved each other as friends for a lifetime, a love strong enough that it needs to be expressed in physical terms.

I think this is a little bit of a romanticised way of looking at it. In my experience - occasionally personal experience - it pretty much just consists of one person make an exception for another, and is based more on personalities and circumstances than anything else.

I understand what you're saying, but that's a different situation. The premise here is that this guy is straight (see topic title). My comment was on the hypocrisy of some gay guys.

Again, I hear what you say and agree but... too often the assumption that someone is (totally) straight is not accurate, hence the presumption sometimes that a 'straight' guy has been seduced. In my experience getting men (in general) to fool around is not too difficult but to get the right ones to do so is a far greater and frustration challenge. If you see what I mean ...

Again, I hear what you say and agree but... too often the assumption that someone is (totally) straight is not accurate, hence the presumption sometimes that a 'straight' guy has been seduced. In my experience getting men (in general) to fool around is not too difficult but to get the right ones to do so is a far greater and frustration challenge. If you see what I mean ...

Alright, but is it just as easy for women to get gay men to fool around? Here's why I ask. Your argument implies that men are easy to seduce. Whether that's true or not, gay men should be just as susceptible to seduction by women as straight men are to seduction by men.

Alright, but is it just as easy for women to get gay men to fool around? Here's why I ask. Your argument implies that men are easy to seduce. Whether that's true or not, gay men should be just as susceptible to seduction by women as straight men are to seduction by men.

I can only speak for myself. Obviously the 'straights' who have ended up doing something with me have not been truly straight then or have they? So in my experience there seems to be a disconnect between what people say they are and what they really are. This IMHO leads to the confusion when a person who was never straight in the first place gets seduced.

I discovered this formula in my dabbling in genetic Tampering and Male Pregnancy (thank my strait homophobic friend for that last part) that can turn a guy from strait to bi, then gay, and so on....sadly it's not for sale.... too many personal uses for one XD and for two IT DONT EXIST... fun if it did, and i could write a perverted story about that.... i doubt i will but i may...lol.

Sadly there are strait people who think gays can turn straits gay, which is NOT true either it'd be fun if it was, and more so it would be a good thing in some cases >_> Infect people like a disease.

Wow I read through this forum where it went to semi serious to down right rediculious, then to down right fighting mean...and back again.

If he's bi or even secretly gay then he is and was and will be, but if he isn't then he isn't and you'll only hurt yourself even thinking about it, This is called un-requented love and it will only hurt you...as in cry yourself to sleep and depression type thing.

• 1 month later...

Hehe, but it does suck when you fall in love with someone you shouldn't

Gawd, i spent like 3 years looking at this guy in school and of course he was straight Posted Image

And i almost had an heart attack when i talked to him for the first time

Love is a crazy thing Posted Image

• 3 weeks later...

Hehe, but it does suck when you fall in love with someone you shouldn't

Gawd, i spent like 3 years looking at this guy in school and of course he was straight Posted Image

And i almost had an heart attack when i talked to him for the first time

Love is a crazy thing Posted Image

yes it is.... it goes against boundries whether moral, ideological, or physical, many times painfully and can hurt those involved as often as it does not.
  • 2 weeks later...

This whole thread simultaneously amuses and annoys me...and wow, do some people take themselves with utmost sanctimonious seriousness!

But in any case, seems like it's worth noting, before we even talk about a gay guy trying to attract a straight guy, that you can't make anyone be attracted to anyone. Attraction is ultimately something of a mysterious thing, and it's definitely not something that can be forced. You can set out to get to know someone better, to spend more time with them, be closer friends, etc., etc., but you can't make attraction happen.

I'm not going to give any opinion about making moves on a straight guy, because all the gay guys in this thread are quite certain that a straight guy would never do anything sexual with a guy, and who am I to dispute that? Posted Image In any case, there really are a lot of great gay guys around (depending on where you live, I guess; probably more of a challenge in more sparsely-populated areas); why set yourself up for heartache and heartbreak? The respondents who said "put him out of your head and move on" are pretty much on the money. Be satisfied with your friendship with him.