[Vlista] Cameron Chapter 10

Ok Guys, This week's chapter is online and ready for your viewing pleasure.

A LOT of interesting things happen in this chapter, truly a must read!

Have a blast!!!

GaryO

I don't like Kyle anymore. Hugz Cameron. Also Hope Jesse won't get turned, and if Kyle's dad tries to change cameron that he'll just leave.

Another great Chapter Vance.

:worship:

Edited by Drew

Another good chapter...I thought Kyles response was a reasonable on considering his beliefs although his bleifes might be alter once Cameron comes out. Kyler never had a friend who was gay soo maybe actually being so close to someone who is gay will cahnge his attitude..w.ho knows I stil lwonder how Mr. Harris is gonna react. and poor Jessie.

I have to agree with drewe regarding Kyle's position on gays. It is quite reasonable given his age and upbringing. At least he can form opinions for himself.

These are Kyle's last comments:

Okay, first I must say that it was another wonderful story! Great job Vance!! :hug:

I agree with the above to people ^ Kyles response was what I thought it would be. He goes to church every week, he lives with a father that hates gay people, he was brought up hating gay people. Atleast he does not totally hate gay people.

I was a little sad that there was no Cole in this chapter. :( lol.

Great job Vance, and thank you!

Kurt :D

I have to agree with drewe regarding Kyle's position on gays. It is quite reasonable given his age and upbringing. At least he can form opinions for himself.

These are Kyle's last comments:

Jesse will have a big role, and if not a big role, a bit impact. Now that Cameron knows that Jesse's gay, he'll try to get close to him, and I can see two utterly diffrent conflicts, with two utterly diffrent people happening:

1) Mr. Harris- Cameron will start talking to Jesse, and Mr. Harris will either think it's good that Cam is trying to befriend, and hey, maybe make him straight! OR: He'll be mad that Cam is talking to him, and hey, maybe Cam is gay! I can see Mr. Harris taking Cameron to a talk, and telling either asking him "Why are you friends with Jesse?" or telling him "I'm happy you're talking to him, because you might help turn him" (to which he may add "But watch out, he could recruit you") OR "Don't ever talk to that goddamn faggot ever again!"

2) Cole- Something will happen, and Cole will either think that Cam went back to his old way with Jesse, or something will happen and Cam will end up cheating on Cole with Jesse.

Of course, all of these are based on the idea that Cameron will decide to pursue a friendship with Jesse, which, to me, seems very possible.

What I'm kind of hoping would happen: Cam drags Kyle with him to talk to Jesse, and maybe they even start their own little friendship in the group (I don't think Kyle would have a problem with being friends with someone gay...he might try to change their minds, so save their souls, if he's friends with them), and Jesse gets a crush on Kyle, which Kyle will not know how to react to because: Chances are he's straight, he "knows" that gays are going to have issues on "Judgement Day", and because he has a girlfriend.

Edited by MayaMys
Now, it could be argued that Kyle firmly believes that, come judgement day, gays will be shiskabobed, but, at least, he's leaving that up to the big guy or gal.

Good point, I was thinking that myself

I also hope that Kyle believes that Mr. 2nd base will be judged on what he had to say about Jesse.

lol, it was so confusing because while they were in the outfield Jesse was Mr. 2nd base. Then Cameron was talking to the 2nd baseman :wacko:

Now, Kyle's not the goodie-two-shoes that he seems to pull off. While he has incredible insight on the gay thing and, another example, he also agreed with Cameron when he pointed out the hypocrisy that the adults displayed when having the children do all the work, Kyle doesn't do or say anything to rock the boat. That may be his undoing.

LOL or it might be a major boon :boy:

1) Mr. Harris- Cameron will start talking to Jesse, and Mr. Harris will either think it's good that Cam is trying to befriend, and hey, maybe make him straight! OR: He'll be mad that Cam is talking to him, and hey, maybe Cam is gay! I can see Mr. Harris taking Cameron to a talk, and telling either asking him "Why are you friends with Jesse?" or telling him "I'm happy you're talking to him, because you might help turn him" (to which he may add "But watch out, he could recruit you") OR "Don't ever talk to that goddamn faggot ever again!"

I agree I was thinking something along these lines too!

2) Cole- Something will happen, and Cole will either think that Cam went back to his old way with Jesse, or something will happen and Cam will end up cheating on Cole with Jesse.

I don't think Cam would actually cheat on Cole but I think you're right that Cole might get jealous or something. I just hope this doesn't happen.

Anyway awesome chapter and I can't wait to see what develops next! Have an awesome day and take care everyone!

Kevin