On 3/13/2020 at 5:22 PM, Carlos Hazday said:

Y'all are needed, I guess. :P

This from the guy whose last episode of Ranger had two gay football players excited to meet a group that had straights and gays and as they put wasn't living in a gay bubble!

• Haha 3
9 hours ago, Daddydavek said:

This from the guy whose last episode of Ranger had two gay football players excited to meet a group that had straights and gays and as they put wasn't living in a gay bubble!

Just wait until you read Malibu. My cast's more diverse than ever.

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Carlos Hazday said:

Since the spring anthology's delayed, Malibu will my next story. Check out the photo gallery for the cover.

When's it start, 1st of the month as normal 😀

Edited by chris191070
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
41 minutes ago, chris191070 said:

When's in start, 1st of the month as normal 😀

I see you've figured out my schedule. June 1 I'll post the first chapter, then I'll revert to Fridays again.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...

In 7 days...

Brett Davenport and César Abelló escape the January cold of Washington for the warmth of Southern California. A potential real estate transaction serves as an excuse for a vacation in Los Angeles and a side trip to Napa. An entertainment attorney, a music mogul, a guesthouse owner, a celebrity interior designer, a movie star, a museum executive, and a couple of influencers combine to make their trip a memorable experience for the two wealthy DILFs.

Spoiler

“Ouch!” CJ’s hands shot downwards to cover his crotch, as his daughter giggled and hit him with the plush emu again. “You can’t smack me like that, Liebe. At least not there. It could do serious damage. You might end up an only child if you hurt my gonads.” He shot his snickering companions a hateful look.

The actual words may not have registered with the eight-month-old girl, but the stern tone apparently did. She scrunched her face and pouted. CJ quickly lifted the bottom of the oversized, Air Force sweatshirt and patted his abs. “It’s okay, kiddo. No need to get upset. Come on. Crawl in. I’m all warm and fuzzy.” Owen’s nodding made CJ wiggle his tongue at his husband.

CJ and Owen had learned their daughter enjoyed resting on her father’s bare chest while running her tiny, clumsy fingers through the forest of hair. It always calmed her during tantrums. The sweatshirt, a Christmas present from CJ’s brother, was large enough the infant fit inside comfortably. He stretched the neckline so her head could poke through, his fast reaction probably preventing a bout of tears.

“You know that’s borderline kinky, right?” Ritch had barely gotten the words out when Owen slapped the back of his head.

“I don’t know what they’re teaching you at that bloody Academy of yours, but that was rude. Even for this family.” Owen shook his head and stood. “It’s too early for this crap. The mimosas are all gone, and I need a drink. I’m going downstairs and getting a couple of the bottles we brought back.”

“Lush!” Sprawled on the other side of the sectional, Ethan wiggled his eyebrows. “If it’s the pink one, I’ll join you.”

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, frosenblum said:

Hooray! Only 7 more days of anticipation!

I know, right? I've been counting days down for a while. Can't wait until the bloody author shares the damn story.

• Haha 3
35 minutes ago, Carlos Hazday said:

I know, right? I've been counting days down for a while. Can't wait until the bloody author shares the damn story.

happy to have had a little part in this one. looking forward to reading it for pleasure & seeing the reactions

Edited by mollyhousemouse
  • Love 2
19 hours ago, mollyhousemouse said:

happy to have had a little part in this one. looking forward to reading it for pleasure & seeing the reactions

TUESDAY
Once again, I forgot to click on Submit Reply when I responded yesterday. (Sigh...)

MONDAY
I'm glad you agreed to help me out, Molly. Your feedback was invaluable. Now that you know my guys a little better, I look forward to your comments when the story goes live. I'm also happy you kept quiet about the shooting. :P

Edited by Carlos Hazday
  • Wow 2