@Kitt

Funny thing's she's already beta reading the story even though I'm still working on the final chapter. She'll figure it out soon enough. Now, if you excuse me, I have to go read an article about whiskey. Research for that final chapter LOL

Edited by Carlos Hazday
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Carlos Hazday said:

@Kitt

Funny thing's she's already beta reading the story even though I'm still working on the final chapter. She'll figure it out soon enough. Now, if you excuse me, I have to go read an article about whiskey. Research for that final chapter LOL

Yeah, but you are not going to post ANYTHING that may give stuff away to the rest of us.

• Love 2
21 minutes ago, Parker Owens said:

And here I thought this was about an old Chevrolet. 

Spin offs season!

Started with Chipper in Singer. It's currently continuing with Brad in Ranger and Brett and Cesar will follow with Malibu later this year. I may need help prying @Mann Ramblings fingers away from clay so he can edit. You should see the bust he's working on! And no, I don't mean a pair of boobs.

Edited by Carlos Hazday
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
4 minutes ago, Kitt said:

Of course we do. He's Chippers legal beagle.

I'm weaving characters introduced in other stories into the CJ continuum.  My spreadsheets have become a tad longer and more complicated. I like Miles. In fact, I like him so much, his next appearance includes his wife and she'll have dialogue line! Damn! Another straight couple.

• Haha 2
  • 1 month later...

As of yesterday, Malibu's in the can!

I love that old expression, even if in the digital age, it doesn't always apply when making movies. It also fits well since one of the character's a famous movie star. Yeah, @Kitt, I know I'm a tease. LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 3