My Followed Authors List

Go to solution Solved by Myr,

I tried to check out my list of followed authors in my profile. I wanted to make sure I was following Mann R, since I wondered if that was why I didn't get a notification about his new story. I can see the first page of the list, but when I click on Next or 2 for the second page, I get the second page on the list of all authors instead. If I use the back arrow once, I'm still on page two of all authors even though the url goes back to https://gayauthors.org/stories/browse/author/?member=18045 and I have to click the refresh icon to get to page one of my followed authors list, but clicking the back arrow twice will return me to my profile view. Very strange. My list of Followed Stories works as expected.

I'm on a Windows 10 laptop in Google Chrome. It's nothing urgent of course, but I'm guessing it's a bug, if other people experience the same thing.

• Like 1
  • 7 months later...