Picture Gallery

Go to solution Solved by Myr,

• Site Administrator

I'm not sure what you mean.  Is there a link to where you think there is an issue?

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

Hi Myr, on the forums page on the gallery thumbnails, you see only a third  of the last picture. Below that there used to be a left/ right scroll bar. It looks like it has an arrow > instead. That doesn’t work on my IPad either. 

IPad mini 5th generation

IOS software version  13.5

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator
  • Solution
1 hour ago, wildone said:

Hi Myr, on the forums page on the gallery thumbnails, you see only a third  of the last picture. Below that there used to be a left/ right scroll bar. It looks like it has an arrow > instead. That doesn’t work on my IPad either.

Ah.  to quote Steve Jobs... "You're holding it wrong!"

steve jobs apple GIF

I'm guessing you were in landscape mode on a tablet.  It was just wide enough to trigger desktop mode, but not wide enough to display the full image and not narrow enough to turn it off. I reduced the number of pictures so that it should display properly (or not at all) on all devices.

• Like 2