Ok, soooooo....my aunt was 'forced' to go back to work on Monday by our asshole governor...

It's now Friday, and...guess what...?

Two of the people she works with were tested positive for the Covid-19 virus. :(

God-fucking-DAMMITT!!!!!!!!!

So now my aunt is under quarantine, and she got tested, but won't find out the results until next week. It takes a week or two to show any symptoms, so we're all keeping our fingers crossed. I just found out about this, like, ten minutes ago, so...

Please, God...let her be ok. Please?

This whole thing is so fucking frustrating to me!!!

My little cousins can't stay with their grandmother while she's under quarantine now, so I'll be babysitting tomorrow and Sunday. Just...everybody I love is in danger, and I can't do anything to stop it. I just feel helpless, you know? :(

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Awww, that really sucks.

I feel you.

Best wishes for her.

It's really the most frustrating that there is not much one can do. (except the rational behaviour that should be obvious after being said so many times)

I just hope for the best. :/

Edited by Who4m1
  • Love 1
On 7/17/2020 at 4:31 PM, Comicality said:

It's now Friday, and...guess what...?

Two of the people she works with were tested positive for the Covid-19 virus. :(

God-fucking-DAMMITT!!!!!!!!!

So now my aunt is under quarantine, and she got tested, but won't find out the results until next week. It takes a week or two to show any symptoms, so we're all keeping our fingers crossed. I just found out about this, like, ten minutes ago, so...

Please, God...let her be ok. Please?

This whole thing is so fucking frustrating to me!!!

My little cousins can't stay with their grandmother while she's under quarantine now, so I'll be babysitting tomorrow and Sunday. Just...everybody I love is in danger, and I can't do anything to stop it. I just feel helpless, you know? :(

May your family be protected and remain healthy. God bless you and yours, Comsie. :heart:

• Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..