In Love With Tanner

MrM

proxy-image?piurl=https%3A%2F%2Fencrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com%2Fimages%3Fq%3Dtbn%3AANd9GcQjHoGrB1Za3hiE0NO61uyP6IyTm9lnlokGveDXgJWvaRLjQXw%26s&sp=1600210833T1fa046dc6d2df61e411381406b4ae05d17b6e3f334697343de67d0f5d747f38a

I have to admit in this series Miguel was my clear favorite (regarding good looks and cuteness). But I can see your point. :)

(And on that occasion I also was reminded again, how much styling can change. Because, while Xolo Mariduena is to me not really that cute with some styles I saw him with outside this show, I found him gorgeous with the style he usually had in this show. (I think it's mostly the hair and that he is completely shaved.))

• Like 1
  • Love 1
20 hours ago, Comicality said:

Awww! Yeah, he's always been a cutie! I haven't seen the show yet, but I want to check it out in the near future! 

It really is infested with Too Cute! But, Tanner makes me ashamed of my own damn self! Naturally, I think 'A Class By Himself' when I see Tanner. :heart:

4 hours ago, Who4m1 said:

proxy-image?piurl=https%3A%2F%2Fencrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com%2Fimages%3Fq%3Dtbn%3AANd9GcQjHoGrB1Za3hiE0NO61uyP6IyTm9lnlokGveDXgJWvaRLjQXw%26s&sp=1600210833T1fa046dc6d2df61e411381406b4ae05d17b6e3f334697343de67d0f5d747f38a

I have to admit in this series Miguel was my clear favorite (regarding good looks and cuteness). But I can see your point. :)

(And on that occasion I also was reminded again, how much styling can change. Because, while Xolo Mariduena is to me not really that cute with some styles I saw him with outside this show, I found him gorgeous with the style he usually had in this show. (I think it's mostly the hair and that he is completely shaved.))

Xolo is a hunk and there's no denying it! They gave him a 'karate kid' makeover that really suits his looks. He should stick with it. He reminds me a bit of Lou Diamond Phillips back in the La Bamba days.

When the original Karate Kid came out, I harboured a crush on old Ralph Macchio just like everyone else that craved boy-flesh in the 80s. My 15 year old sex drive just loved the way he fit into his jeans! I still do, since that 15 year old didn't go anywhere despite the intervening years. :gikkle:

• Haha 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..