LOL! Soooo true!

I love love LOVE my little cousins to death! I really do! And we have a ton of fun together when I'm watching them! But Jesus...this is me like every ten minutes! Like WTF??? How hard is this??? Grrrrr!!! We went to this place, A-Town wings last week, and I, literally, turned the key in the ignition without moving, and I had Ranch dresseing spilled in the backseat! I hadn't even moved yet! What the hell is their malfunction? Seriously!

Edited by Comicality
  • Love 3
  • Haha 1

Hehehe! ALSO true for me today! I just wasted away being a couch potato for hours. LOL! But I need to get some Comsie work done now. I'm doing something kind of 'unprecedented' starting Monday! Don't want to miss a step if I can help it! :P 

But it WAS nice to take a break and unplug for a day!

By the way, this would be the coolest family EVER to be under quarantine with! LOL! They never cease to make me smile!

• Haha 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..