Open Club  ·  280 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

Are ePub files still available?

Back before this site was revamped, I know Mark used to put ePub files of completed stories on here for download.  I'm not seeing that's a thing anymore, or am I wrong?  If they are still available, can anyone point me in the right direction as to where to find them?

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/7/2021 at 5:58 PM, dtothesecond said:

Back before this site was revamped, I know Mark used to put ePub files of completed stories on here for download.  I'm not seeing that's a thing anymore, or am I wrong?  If they are still available, can anyone point me in the right direction as to where to find them?

Sadly GA eliminated their ebook section.  I have them, but I have not found a place to post them.

On 3/29/2021 at 10:47 PM, Mark Arbour said:

Sadly GA eliminated their ebook section.  I have them, but I have not found a place to post them.

Because I could find nowhere to put my own ebooks, I asked every site, but there was zero interest, so I made my own free site - https://the-gay-fiction-library.site123.me The only problem is, being free, it is limited on storage and you have to rename the downloaded ebooks, but it's free.

• Like 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..