Notification Font Color

Go to solution Solved by Myr,

I've gotten a few notifications on my laptop (haven't checked mobile yet, will edit once reviewed), and the line saying "You have a new notification" is fine, the line underneath it has a black font and it is unreadable with the dark notification background.

1840850758_Screenshot2021-07-24at1_27_01PM.png.0102ddaf7b553bad8cacfd8f2060a6d7.png

I've noticed other fonts throughout the site have changed slightly (ie: the copyright line on a story's main page is no longer gray, but black). I'm assuming there's tinkering going on behind the magic GA curtain, but thought I'd submit this issue from my end. Operating on an ASUS Chromebook. Will check mobile momentarily.

Edit: Mobile is the same.

Edited by astone2292
  • Like 5
  • Site Administrator
  • Solution
23 hours ago, astone2292 said:

I've gotten a few notifications on my laptop (haven't checked mobile yet, will edit once reviewed), and the line saying "You have a new notification" is fine, the line underneath it has a black font and it is unreadable with the dark notification background.

1840850758_Screenshot2021-07-24at1_27_01PM.png.0102ddaf7b553bad8cacfd8f2060a6d7.png

I've noticed other fonts throughout the site have changed slightly (ie: the copyright line on a story's main page is no longer gray, but black). I'm assuming there's tinkering going on behind the magic GA curtain, but thought I'd submit this issue from my end. Operating on an ASUS Chromebook. Will check mobile momentarily.

Edit: Mobile is the same.

It's so fun dealing with software. You fix one issue and it causes another...

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1
On 7/25/2021 at 2:03 PM, Myr said:

You fix one issue and it causes another...

Our joke used to be, "It's not a bug, it's a feature!"

• Like 2