SPENCER!!! NOOOOOO!!! :O

Awwww...I love Ryan Grantham! :(

Ryan-grantham-1418511630

Such a beauty, and seemed like such a sweetheart. When I was making a movie trailer for the "Shelter" series (And the soon to be released "Safe Haven" ebook), he was the first young actor that came to mind to be used as the character, 'Spencer'. A young boy who had to be rescued by his father during the initial outbreak of the zombie apocalypse. And is showing signs that he may or may not be feeling ok. Begging the question of whether he might end up turning and becoming a danger to all of those around him, or will he be ok in the end?

Well...ummmm...it looks like actor Ryan Grantham will now probably be spending the rest of his life in prison. So, I guess that answers that question. Sighhh...the whole world has gone insane.

What did he do? Oh...he shot his own mother in the back of the head, and apparently had detailed plans to assassinate PM Justin Trudeau. WTF?!?! Who saw that coming?

Damn...I'll miss you bud. ::Shakes head::

• Sad 2

Heh...I'm kinda bummed out to be finishing off the final edit of "Safe Haven" now...

I mean, it'll be available next week, regardless...but the Ryan Grantham thing is kinda creepy. Geez!

Still, be sure to grab all of the "Shelter" prequel stories as Ebooks if you get a chance! (https://imagine-magazine.org/store/comicality/) They are all tied in with one another, rewritten and edited, and all cross paths into one big story. Each one giving you a detailed backstory on each of the main characters. I'm building something big here! And you can look for "Waiting Outside The Lines" to finally evolve beyond the fanfic and become it's own story...which will join the party and be its own 'meta' part of the "Shelter-Verse" in the long run! And that will mix with another ebook exclusive as well...coming soon. So...check it out, k? Just...gloss over the...'murder/assassination' thing. :P

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Comicality said:

Awwww...I love Ryan Grantham! :(

Ryan-grantham-1418511630

Such a beauty, and seemed like such a sweetheart. When I was making a movie trailer for the "Shelter" series (And the soon to be released "Safe Haven" ebook), he was the first young actor that came to mind to be used as the character, 'Spencer'. A young boy who had to be rescued by his father during the initial outbreak of the zombie apocalypse. And is showing signs that he may or may not be feeling ok. Begging the question of whether he might end up turning and becoming a danger to all of those around him, or will he be ok in the end?

Well...ummmm...it looks like actor Ryan Grantham will now probably be spending the rest of his life in prison. So, I guess that answers that question. Sighhh...the whole world has gone insane.

What did he do? Oh...he shot his own mother in the back of the head, and apparently had detailed plans to assassinate PM Justin Trudeau. WTF?!?! Who saw that coming?

Damn...I'll miss you bud. ::Shakes head::

Oh dear…

That’s awful! Thankfully Spencer is his own person or zombie or something and Ryan Grantham is only the model! I know I was dismayed when I found out one of my favorite models went to jail for domestic abuse. His mug shot was just tragic! But, he’s only a model and not the ‘reality’ of my character.

• Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..