Safe Haven is on it's way! :)

Safe-Haven-Cover

https://imagine-magazine.org/store/comicality/

Just a heads up for you all! The completed ebook, "Safe Haven", is going in for publishing in its entirety today! So I just have to wait until it's approved and I get the green light for release! Cool? I'll give you all the details as soon as I get them! :D

This is the fourth ebook of the "Shelter" zombie apocalypse prequels! (Along with "Walker Road", "Rotting Apples", and "Miles To Go"!) With the others being stories of teen romance and horror, then drama, and then more lighthearted with comical elements..."Safe Haven" is the Summer Movie action blockbuster of the bunch! So don't miss it!

The first ebook version of "Shelter" will be released in a few weeks for Halloween! And you can easily read it by itself! But if you want some more backstory and quite a number of bonuses on what happened before that and how the other events all play into this...be sure to check out the others whenever you get a chance! You'll love 'em! Trust me! Hehehe!

Have fun! And if you can, leave a rating and comment on Amazon to make me look cool in front of the cool crowd! K? Seezya then!

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..