[Viv] Favourite FBTE Character

Who are your favourite characters in each of the following categories?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Main Charaters

• Stephan
    • Jesse
  2. 2. Family

• Stephan's dad
    • Stephan's mom (based on what's been recounted to us about her)
    • Jesse's dad
    • Jesse's mom
    • Lily
    • Other
  3. 3. Friends

• Jules
    • Sean
    • Bobby
    • Other

Hey everyone, I just thought it'd be fun to do a little poll and see who everyone favourite characters are and why.

I had quite a bit of trouble deciding between Stephan or Jesse, I eventually went with Jesse because he seemed like such a great boyfriend and because I'm used to seeing things from Stephan's perspective and hearing how teriffic he is.

For the family section I went with Stephan's dad hands down! He seems like such an awesome dad!

For friends I went with Jules because she's been so supportive of Stephan and even was okay with the boy she liked being gay. Also because they have such a long, happy history together. Bobby was definitely my second choice, but let's face it Sean's pretty great too.

Anyway please vote and let everyone know what you thought!

Have a really great day everyone and take care! ;)

Kevin

Hey everyone, I just thought it'd be fun to do a little poll and see who everyone favourite characters are and why.

I had quite a bit of trouble deciding between Stephan or Jesse, I eventually went with Jesse because he seemed like such a great boyfriend and because I'm used to seeing things from Stephan's perspective and hearing how teriffic he is.

For the family section I went with Stephan's dad hands down! He seems like such an awesome dad!

For friends I went with Jules because she's been so supportive of Stephan and even was okay with the boy she liked being gay. Also because they have such a long, happy history together. Bobby was definitely my second choice, but let's face it Sean's pretty great too.

Anyway please vote and let everyone know what you thought!

Have a really great day everyone and take care! ;)

Kevin

well, five people have voted and they've all voted for jesse and not stephan, which surprises me (though i voted for him too).

i read the first 20 chapters in about 2 hours and greatly enjoyed it. when's chapter 21 coming?

howie

:)

well, five people have voted and they've all voted for jesse and not stephan, which surprises me (though i voted for him too).

i read the first 20 chapters in about 2 hours and greatly enjoyed it. when's chapter 21 coming?

howie

:)

9 times out of ten when your reading a first person story, your more likely to not like them as much. mainly becuase your always in their head. That means you get to hear them complain about many things and as a result you are less likely to like them. Had the story been the other way around and we were in Jesse's Head then we would probable like Stephan more.

It's kind of like ok I connect with him becasue I can relate, but I had that part about me so damn I don't like him... Remember the saying Like Father like Son. Same sort of thing.

Oh a different note, I think Jessse's great because he willing to deal with Stephan while he figures things out himself. A lot of people just are not willijng to deal with that sort of stuff.

Oh yeah and Vivian, damn girl I love your site, you the woman. :2thumbs:

Don't ask me where the heck that lingo game from, but whatever.

9 times out of ten when your reading a first person story, your more likely to not like them as much. mainly becuase your always in their head. That means you get to hear them complain about many things and as a result you are less likely to like them. Had the story been the other way around and we were in Jesse's Head then we would probable like Stephan more.

It's kind of like ok I connect with him becasue I can relate, but I had that part about me so damn I don't like him... Remember the saying Like Father like Son. Same sort of thing.

Oh a different note, I think Jessse's great because he willing to deal with Stephan while he figures things out himself. A lot of people just are not willijng to deal with that sort of stuff.

Oh yeah and Vivian, damn girl I love your site, you the woman. :2thumbs:

Don't ask me where the heck that lingo game from, but whatever.

I agree with you, Bard! I also think a large part of it might not only be the worry and stuff in Stephan's mind, but also how much he talks up Jesse and how great he makes him sound! LOL which I guess is typical for a new couple. I wonder if perhaps had they been together for 40 years and all we ever heard in Stephan's head was how Jesse never fixed himself up, or took out the trash anymore, and HOW MUCH Stephan does around the house that Jesse doesn't appreciate it, if maybe then we'd all have voted for Stephan? :lol: :king:

-Kevin

I agree with you, Bard! I also think a large part of it might not only be the worry and stuff in Stephan's mind, but also how much he talks up Jesse and how great he makes him sound! LOL which I guess is typical for a new couple. I wonder if perhaps had they been together for 40 years and all we ever heard in Stephan's head was how Jesse never fixed himself up, or took out the trash anymore, and HOW MUCH Stephan does around the house that Jesse doesn't appreciate it, if maybe then we'd all have voted for Stephan? :lol: :king:

-Kevin

:lol: I currently have this mental image of Stephan bitchen at Jesse about how back in the day he was the sports jock and now-a-days he feels like he's warring the dress. :blink:

:lmao: Ok I'm in one of those goofy moods can't you tell. :P

Bardeara

• 4 months later...

Okay... well I just read what is posted of FBTE this pas weekend, and I just voted.

I voted for Stephen, I dunno, I just like him better. Jesse is great, yes, but Stephen is my favorite.

I voted for Lily, she is just so adorable.\

I voted for Bobby, I like him, he is cool, and he took the news very well.

Kurt :D