Howdy! :D

I wasn't trying to duck and dodge anybody the past few days, I'm just trying to finish up everything that I've been working on. And most of it is stuff that I've never done before...so I need to get it right and give it my all. That's all.

BUT...I will be answering emails today, and posting more stories, as well as more ebooks in the Comicality book Section, which directly supports the site!

https://imagine-magazine.org/store/comicality/

So thank soooo much! And I'll see ya later on tonight! Love you lots! And I hope to talk to you soon! :)

• Love 5

((Hugz)) Sorry...I did get sick for a little while, but only a few days this time. :P

So it didn't last long. And I'm a little lightheaded, but I've got work to do. LOL! Mwah!

My medicine is only 25 bucks, and donations have taken care of i for me. So thank you thank thank you! You guys are the BEST! Plus I wrote extra stuff to make sure my internet stays on! So that's taken care of too! AND...ebook sales helped out a great deal! Which means that I'm in good standing and can writ more stuff for the site alone! I love it! And you will too! Promise!

Seezya soon! And I'll get back to emails on Monday! Love you lots, and I'll seezya soon!

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..