Howdy! Looking for a story I read years ago.

So I joined this site a long time back, back where there were only like 2 or 3 pages of authors and they had pretty banners for their names. There was 1 author that I BELIEVE only had 1 story, but I can't remember much about the authors name or story title.

I DO remember the story however, main character was a high school jock who was in the closet. Had sex with a spindly kid named Angel. Angel recorded the encounter and used it to manipulate said jock, but Angel ended up being a LOT more evil than just manipulating the Jock.

It was an amazing story that I have tried to remember the name of for many years, and for the life of me I can't recall. If anyone remembers this story, please let me know! I'd love to give it another read :)

Thanks,

Cads

• Like 2
  • Site Administrator

If you are thinking about a story with a "bannered" author, then it's mostly from one of our promoted authors. Way back then we did also have another area for regular stories and authors, but everything has since been integrated. I'd click on the Authors tab and start looking at titles/descriptions from the Classic authors (no longer active) then Signature to see if you find it. Sorry I don't remember which one it might be. I know that Nephylim had a story with a character named Angel, but the plot isn't right. 

• Like 2

Thanks for the reply Cia! And I've been away a long time. I did browse through the authors but.... JEEZE HOW MUCH IT'S GROWN!!!!! Nothing from the Authors names stood out to me when I gave it a cursory glance. Hopefully someone can recall it :) I don't want to give too much of the plot away, there is more of it that I remember, but what I put there is the beginning of it all.

I'll check Nephylim to see if it brings back any memories!

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi

I have the same problem. I read a story here before i join GA (so i can't find it in my profile)

I only remember that it was about a young gay teacher (and his partner) who adopted some orphans. (it isn't "Castaway Hotel" though the plot is close : the family was helped by a neighbour who was also a judge)

Thx in advance to anyone who can give me the story name :)

• Like 1

It sounds like one of the stories by Art West in the Major Family Universe, accessible on https://storylover.us.  Alternatively, one of the stories by Jeff Allen on https://crvboy.org/authors.html might be what you are looking for.

And even if not, I heartily recommend all the stories by both authors.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, BigBen said:

It sounds like one of the stories by Art West in the Major Family Universe, accessible on https://storylover.us.  Alternatively, one of the stories by Jeff Allen on https://crvboy.org/authors.html might be what you are looking for.

And even if not, I heartily recommend all the stories by both authors.

The Major Family Universe is not the story i'm looking for but seems very promising so i will give a try later.

"Finding Family" from Jeff Allen seems closer to the story i remember.

Thx for helping :-)

• Like 1

These may be a thematic match although they lack both teacher and judge.

Crossroads
by Altimexis

GA

William
By Paul Jamison
AD

Liam (continuation of William)
By Paul Jamison
AD

Foley Mashburn Saga
Brew Maxwell
CRVBoy

• Like 1
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, yura said:

These may be a thematic match although they lack both teacher and judge.

Crossroads
by Altimexis

GA

William
By Paul Jamison
AD

Liam (continuation of William)
By Paul Jamison
AD

Foley Mashburn Saga
Brew Maxwell
CRVBoy

Had a look on Crossroads but it doesn't talk to my little memory.

Thx for your help :)

• Like 1