Happy US Independence Day!

xander

Happy 4th of July to all my fellow Americans! :2thumbs:

Don't get too drunk or blow anything up today :) ....not that we'll have to worry about that with anyone here :P .

Ronnie

Happy Independence Day to everybody in the States :D

I hope you will enjoy parades, barbecues, picnics, baseball games, and various other public and private events celebrating the history, government, and traditions of the U.S.

I will sing with you "God Bless America", "America the Beautiful", "My Country", "Tis of Thee", "Stars and Stripes Forever" and not to forget "The Star Spangled Banner" !

Is the spirit of the Fathers of the Constitution still alive today ? :rolleyes:

Old Bob

Don't get too drunk or blow anything up today :) ....not that we'll have to worry about that with anyone here :P .

Thanks, to you too!

On the first one, well, we've got mudslides coming and on the second one, what if they're supposed to blow up? I bought one of those $50 packs of fireworks from Sam's Club to blow up. Looking forward to that.

Happy 4th of July all. If anything is going to blow or blow up I think we all know what that will be. heehee!!!

Be safe, be careful, and have a whole lot of fun!!! Find someone cute and give him a big kiss!!!

Hey, it is our independance day too!!!

Hugs and kisses to all,

Boxerdude.

Happy 4th of July to all my fellow Americans! :2thumbs:

Ronnie

*cough* no comment 0:)

Thanks, to you too!

On the first one, well, we've got mudslides coming and on the second one, what if they're supposed to blow up? I bought one of those $50 packs of fireworks from Sam's Club to blow up. Looking forward to that.

Mudslides?!? Matty, I'm shocked! First that you're drinking mudslides and second that you didn't invite ME 0:)

Kevin (who seems to remember telling Matt about his penchant for mudslides)