Happy Birthday SfWriter!

Jeez! I never thought that I would be telling Ty Happy Birthday ... much less sending him such a personal wish. Ty, you are truly an inspiration. After finally finding the balls to start posting, I can only tell you that YOU are one of the main reasons I started writing myself.

One of the very first stories I found on the Net was Storm Front. I printed the whole damn thing out and continue to print out all new chapters. Those of you who have read know I'm talking reams of paper and dozens of ink cartridges!

Ty has the ability to take the reader from neutral to full speed up the emotional ramp to a glorious high and then plunge him into an unbelieveable low. My God!

I don't want to swell Ty's head too much, but it was his writing that inspired me to really search for more. It was then that I found Comicality's story Gone from Daylight. That was the clincher and I started to write. The Watchers was the result and is my best known work.

If it hadn't been for Ty's captivating story, I never would have searched and never would have written. Ty, happy birthday, belatedly, but happy birthday. I am so glad that you have joined Gay Writers. I feel as though I am in the midst of the really true greats in my book ... and you are at the top of the list.

Jevic

:great:

Wow! Thanks you guys. It's nice to even be mentioned in this forum and to see so much talent out there now. I was saying to Comsie the other day, he and I are both getting old now. I was 18 when I started Storm Front. That was six years ago ... EEK! This is a real burgeoning hmm what's the word, industry? I'm not sure what you'd call it, but it's definitely gotten a lot bigger over the last six years with more people writing and even more people reading. This site is a great way of helping to get exposure for established(old!) and budding (the new blood!) writers out there. I still am not really sure how I came to come across this site but I'm so glad I did. Thanks for your well wishes, and congrats Jevic on taking the plunge. Until next time, as always

Peace OUT

--Ty

• Like 1
Guest Reddragyn

Many Happy Returns, SFWriter.... I've been addicted to the antics of Storm and the gang for a long time, and they've helped fill many an empty night :) Keep up the great work.