Tattoos?

YouwithoutMe

Tattoos don't really appeal to me. There has only been one tattoo that I found appealing on a guy, and it was discreetly placed on his hip/pelvis. It looked pretty darn hot, but then again he was pretty darn hot. lol

Those sorts of tattoos are pretty hot!

Nifty designs Kurt and Michelle :)

• 8 months later...
So, once again I am resurrecting this topic. I got my second tattoo yesterday. It is on my right calf.

DSCF0073.jpg

NICE tatt!!! and YUMMY calf! i wanna bite it...but nevermind :P tat looks good Kurt :)

So, once again I am resurrecting this topic. I got my second tattoo yesterday. It is on my right calf.

DSCF0073.jpg

Cool tattoo, Kurt! :D

LOL, btw, that picture totally makes it look like it's on your hip IMO :boy::P

I got this last November. :D

1227069482685_f.jpg

My design. ^^

Very cool, Frosty! I'd be nervous with someone going near my wrist to do a tattoo for some reason.

When my younger daughter turns 18, both girls and I are getting the same tattoo. Ruby slippers in honor of my mother.

That is such a sweet, cool, fun idea! :2thumbs:

post-2926-1238145858.jpg

Ok, here's my scorpion. Needs a touch up by the looks of it.

I like it :)

For myself, I'd never be inclined to get a tattoo. I have a strong aversion to any sort of marks on my body whatsoever, even temporary ones. I think a tattoo would drive me crazy! :wacko:

-Kevin

• 4 months later...

I decided on a tattoo that is just perfect. I want something similar to this:

285367097_5915982661.jpg

:devil:

I have a few piercings as it it, tongue, three holes in each ear, I think my lip was pierced at one point too but it's not there.

Edited by ArpeGGio

For a good 10 seconds, I couldn't figure out if that was a photo of a tatoo or a real tarantula. The thing that clued me in was the lighting -- the tarantula isn't reflecting the like like it should it if were real.

That is a nice tatoo!

My daughter makes awesome designs that could be used as tattoos and if she'd only listen to me she'd have TONS of money! I've asked her to either try to sell them at shops or be an artist herself. Here in VA you'd have to be an 'apprentice' for like 2 or 3 years full time with NO PAY before you could get a license. Me? I'm allergic to needles :( but would love to have a tattoo. Ain't gonna happen!

That spider is totally awsome. I am currently saving up to get my first.... and I keep spending the money on the kids... one of these days smile.gif I know what I'm getting... a seven pointed star surmounted by Enochian script on my left wrist.

I have been scared of pain for most of my life but have been forcefully pushed out of that mind set. I am seeing my tattoo not as decorating my body but as a statement and a sacrifice and therefore the pain being part of the sacrifice is now desirable rather than a turn off

I decided on a tattoo that is just perfect. I want something similar to this:

285367097_5915982661.jpg

:devil:

I have a few piercings as it it, tongue, three holes in each ear, I think my lip was pierced at one point too but it's not there.

Yeah.. Lacey if you get a realistic tattoo like that make sure its a tarantula or something big... if I saw a tiny spider on you.. I'd likely smack it trying to kill it.. :P but that tattoo.. is great.. I wouldn't mind having a tattoo that real looking... just in a smaller scale.. :P oh.. and not of a spider or something icky like that.