Anything Good?

ben1478

Hi all, I'm pretty new here i was just wondering if anyone could recommend any good completed stories on here or at nifty or wherever. I dunno if is the right place to post this but oh well...

Ben

• Site Administrator

A lot also depends on your interests. Besides here, you can try CRVBoy, DeweyWriter, AwesomeDude to list a few (the ones I tend to visit). Not all sites list completed stories, though (AwesomeDude does).

Absolutly anything by Dom Luka is good, if you're in the mood for some modern fiction. If you're in the mood for crying, VLista,. DKStories for sci-fi. They all have completed storys.

If you want stuff off of GA, I just recently started reading The God Eaters on StudioWhippingBoy.com which is absolutly fantastic. The setting reminds a bit of the Fullmetal Alchemist setting, as in time of guns and railways and horseriding but no cars and airplanes just yet. Main characters are both sent to jail/testing facility for crimes that would usually get you executed, unless you have magic. The human development is fantasticly realistic and you can see the two main characters growing and changing as the story goes.