AI Art - Good prompts?

14 hours ago, raven1 said:

...The hands still look messed up, but I've gotten used to that.  I think the AI does it deliberately since it doesn't have hands and is envious. :gikkle: 

Well Terry, since you've taken the brave step of humanizing AI with an emotion, I'll add what I was thinking earlier - that it has a sense of humor - somewhat warped - as demonstrated by @Myr's creation.  And I'll repeat an earlier sentiment - it may be the "mistakes" that make the best story prompts :) 

• Love 5
5 hours ago, Backwoods Boy said:

Well Terry, since you've taken the brave step of humanizing AI with an emotion, I'll add what I was thinking earlier - that it has a sense of humor - somewhat warped - as demonstrated by @Myr's creation.  And I'll repeat an earlier sentiment - it may be the "mistakes" that make the best story prompts :) 

I think both Myr's Darth Severus and your ghetto boys would make great prompts for stories.  Myr's HP holding Draco's head would be a fun talking heads prompt. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Site Administrator
28 minutes ago, raven1 said:

I think both Myr's Darth Severus and your ghetto boys would make great prompts for stories.  Myr's HP holding Draco's head would be a fun talking heads prompt. 

Well, in Harry Potter lore, that could be a splinching incident.  (Apparation when you leave a part behind)

I do like the idea of Darth Severus. lol

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/29/2023 at 9:08 PM, FrenchCanadian said:

You guys got me curious, which AI generator are you using? if not bing?

I’ve used dezgo.com for the character pictures I’ve added. It usually takes a few tries to get basically what I want, but most turn out OK. Here’s one I used in my latest:

colton kang.png

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Site Administrator

elvin warrior in the woods with a ornate bow and arrow

image.png

This worked out better and finger count looks correct...

• Like 4

OK, this blew my mind. I described the wetlands around south Mississippi and Louisiana and got this:

south-mississippi.png

This is what the salt marshes look like in the spring. A view like this is rare and would usually take a long ride in an air boat to get to see it.

Edited by JamesSavik
  • Like 5