William Shatner Roast on Comedy Central

Myr

• Site Administrator

If you missed the roast of William Shatner last night, tape it! It's on again tonight.

It was hillarious and there was a lot of funny gay jokes in there. (George Takai, (Sulu) is gay))

I couldn't stop laughing through a lot of it.

It's on again tonight on Comedy Central at midnight eastern, I think it is.

Myr

I watched it last night. It was hysterical. I couldn't help thinking how mean and nasty some of them were, but they were SO funny. Guess it was a great opportunity to unsheath the claws and get away with it. Seemed like everyone took everything in fun, so it's all good.

Farrah Fawcett seemed completely in another world, but then, I don't thnk she's ever really been in this one. George Takei was great. Andy Dick was hilarius as Kock.

Definitely a must watch thing.

SAW IT! LOVED IT!

Watched the first run last evening and half of the immediate "encore".

I'm sure it'll run a dozen more times during the next few weeks so don't miss it.

Definitely MUST SEE TV!

Here are more upcoming showtimes (EDT) for those of us who still haven't caught it.

Saturday Aug 26 2006 12:00 AM (midnight Fri)

Sunday Aug 27 2006 11:30 PM

Monday Sep 04 2006 10:00 PM

http://www.comedycentral.com/shows/roast_shatner/index.jhtml

Thanks for the times. I'll get home in time for the Saturday night showing.

Click on this blog link and scroll down to a comment about the roast. You'll enjoy Betty White's five + minute brilliant performance. http://malcontent.biz/blog/. Enjoy.

Jack B)

If you missed the roast of William Shatner last night, tape it! It's on again tonight.

It was hillarious and there was a lot of funny gay jokes in there. (George Takai, (Sulu) is gay))

I couldn't stop laughing through a lot of it.

It's on again tonight on Comedy Central at midnight eastern, I think it is.

Myr

Last chance to see the roast is tonight - Sunday - at 11:30 p.m. EDT. It doesn't repeat on the West Coast so PDT'rs need to turn on Comedy Central at 8:30 p.m.

Jack B)