The Great G.A. Scavenger Hunt

C James

Announcing The Great G.A. Scavenger Hunt!

G.A. will be having a Scavenger Hunt, beginning Thursday, September 14th. The game is underway NOW, here is a link to the game itself

The prize for the winner will be a custom story, to be posted here at GA and

written by Viv, VLista20 (Vance), Dezlboi, RHawes16 (Rob), and Jack Scribe.

The winner will get lots of input on the theme, and also may (if they wish) be included in the story. Check out the

collaborative story that was written as a birthday present for AFriendlyFace for an example. :king:

There are five participating Authors:

Viv

Dezlboi

RHawes16

Jack Scribe

VLista20 (Vance)

Each of the participating Authors has given us a set of questions based on their stories, and some based on their forums.

What the hunt is about is finding the answers in the stories and forums, based on the clues and questions the authors give us.

There are 29 questions in all.

On Thursday, Sept 14th, the first set of six questions (all by one Author) will be posted here

in the Lounge, along with a detailed game sheet, instructions, and rules. On the following day,

the next set of questions will be posted, etc, etc, with the final set being posted on

Monday, September 18th.

Each set of questions will be posted here in the Lounge each day, though the time will vary for the first

four days. I will announce (in the previous day's question set) an exact time for the final set,

as that will be the only one where time might be important for the player to know.

I'll be posting a detailed set of rules and instructions along with the game, but the concept is easy:

once you have answered all the questions (all 5 day's worth) you can send me the answers via PM.

The winner will be the first to get a perfect score, or, if there is no winner by Noon Eastern Time on

Friday, Sept 22nd, the winner will be the person with the highest score.

Come on and join in the fun!

Bought to you by G.A, the Writer Support Team, and the Participating Authors.

Any questions? Please post them here.

Edited by C James

I'm so excited... and I don't even get to play! Good luck everyone! Kick some butt and all that... cause we have our pencils out and ready to write you one heck of a prize winning story! Seriously can't wait!

Viv :D

I'm so excited... and I don't even get to play! Good luck everyone! Kick some butt and all that... cause we have our pencils out and ready to write you one heck of a prize winning story! Seriously can't wait!

Viv :D

I think this will be a lot of fun! And that is one heck of a prize. I wish I could play! :(

I just want to put to rest the insidious rumour that CJ has passed all the hunt answers to the udder goat members. :P :wacko:

Conner :boy:

Put it to rest? But you started that rumor! :lmao:

Goats.. Sheesh. :lmao::P

... cause we have our pencils out and ready to write you one heck of a prize winning story! Seriously can't wait!

You bet, Viv...I've been looking for an excuse to whip out my pencil.

OK, sketchy jokes aside, have a good time, everyone...we're waiting at the finish line. :lmao:

-Dez (who is still totally flattered to be included)

I just want to put to rest the insidious rumour that CJ has passed all the hunt answers to the udder goat members. :P :wacko:

Oh and i feel I should also cabosh the rumor that I will be the bonus prize in this contest. :lmao:

I think this will be a lot of fun! And that is one heck of a prize. I wish I could play! :(

Put it to rest? But you started that rumor! :lmao:

Goats.. Sheesh. :lmao::P

I believe I downloaded a video similar to that once. One of those morbid curiosities that you might deplore but have to stare wide eyed in disbelief.

Therapy? We don't need no stinking therapy!

Only a couple of days to go.. So, anyone have any questions?

Is a tie possible? Do you have a tie-breaker?

No boobie prize for the last place finisher? How about spending a night with the goat of your choice? :D

Am I helping? :lmao:

Is a tie possible? Do you have a tie-breaker?

Yes indeed! If no one gets all the answers, then it's the highest score, and in the event of a tie score the first person (of those with the high score) to send in their answers wins.

The game is now underway! https://www.gayauthors.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=5846#

Shucks! I don't get to compete, but I'm dying to find out all the answers!! I also can't wait to see who wins!! :great:

Good luck everyone! :D

Kevin

Well, you can see one answer here due to my goof this morning! :*)