[NickolasJames8] Bodega Bay 13

Nice chapter but, am I missing out what happened at his dad's house? Who was he talking to on the phone and just what happened to his younger brother and who did it?

I feel like I missed out completely a chapter? :huh:

Nice chapter but, am I missing out what happened at his dad's house? Who was he talking to on the phone and just what happened to his younger brother and who did it?

I feel like I missed out completely a chapter? :huh:

Been wondering about all that myself, and now I am worried about what Kevins dad will do when he finds out about the dream.

Great job as usual Nick.

Ex.

P.S. Not sure where the drinking and smoking weed will lead to either.

Hi Everyone,

I was waiting to post to see what the rest of you thought. I have my own feelings on the story. There seems to be 3 parts to this chapter.

1.) What is all the drinking and smoking about? Seemed in excess? Where is it going? Why?

2.) The Dream in the middle, in a car naked and going into a grocery store? Maybe the munchies after the joint.

3.) Well, we know what the we dream is about and he is about to find out as well, the question is, will he tell his dad the truth or come up with a lie? He has to be scared. Then if he tells his dad the truth, he could be a very unhappy man and just walk away from him again, or love him for who he is.

Oh, I did some checking, remember Kevin is 11 as well as Justin. Justin's big brother is 17 and Mark must be close to that Maybe 16. So we are looking at a possible 16 or 17 year old going afte someone who is 11. Doen't anyone think that is odd?

Well, I enjoyed the chapter, but for some reason, there is something maybe a little more sinister going on.

Hugs,

David

Ah Michael,

Finally, someone has come up with what I feel is a very good reason for Nick to do this to all the close characters. I think you figured it out. I had it in the back of my head, but you put into words. I know that it is done on purpose and that there is a real reason for it and I think you may have just found the key!!! Great insight. Thank You and congratulations on a great 100th post!!!!!

Hugs,

David

This is my 100th post! I
I agree with everything Michael said except I'm thinking his father is going to handle the news well if he finds out. Just my guess though.
Well, we know what the we dream is about and he is about to find out as well, the question is, will he tell his dad the truth or come up with a lie? He has to be scared. Then if he tells his dad the truth, he could be a very unhappy man and just walk away from him again, or love him for who he is.

I keep thinking about Kevin

Edited by Xiao_Chun
  • Site Moderator

Nick and I have talked about this a little bit. And being the person that he is, Nick did not reveal anything to me.

We know from the beginning, that Kevin is talking to someone and is telling his story. This someone could be one of the nameless faces we've encounter. This story may be told at some point in the future. Going on that, Kevin could be in rehab because of the drugs and alcohol.

We know from chapter 14 now, that Mark is old enough to drive so there is some concern about the ages. If they are found out, Mark will be in some serious trouble as Kevin is well below the AOC.

We know from the beginning, that Kevin is talking to someone and is telling his story. This someone could be one of the nameless faces we've encounter. This story may be told at some point in the future. Going on that, Kevin could be in rehab because of the drugs and alcohol.

WOW! Great theory! I hadn't thought of that at all, but that would definitely be exciting - and realistic.

• 4 months later...
Nick and I have talked about this a little bit. And being the person that he is, Nick did not reveal anything to me.

We know from chapter 14 now, that Mark is old enough to drive so there is some concern about the ages. If they are found out, Mark will be in some serious trouble as Kevin is well below the AOC.

You may be right :) I wish I knew what was going on with this story :)