Billy Chase 87!

Juss

Another amazing chapter :2thumbs:

I'm still pissed off with Brandon's attitude... Can't you get them together already...hehe

Bobby just used to be an annoyance for me, now he's just getting cute :P I just hope that they don't end up together... I'd hate to see Brandon hurt. I'm sure Billy would regret his decision if he were to do anything with Bobby.

Jimmy and Billy had a fight :o ... Jimmy deserved it though, he's getting way to possesive of Lee... someone needs to teach that boy to share.

Anyway, thanks for the update, looking for forwards to the next one :)

Firstly, Jimmy needs a reality check. Who was the only person there for him when he killed himself? Billy. Who's been his friend when he needed one the most? Billy. Who introduced him to Lee? Billy. He should remember this. If Billy wants to meet up with HIS friend Lee, Jimmy shouldn't complain. Lee's going to start thinking Billy's avoiding him.

And Bobby? For God's sake, that kid's annoying. IF he doesn't hurry up and die, I'm going to get really annoyed. Can he not take a hint? BILLY. DOESN'T. FANCY. YOU. Ugh.

Now, Brandon needs a good slap. Can he not see Billy doesn't like Bobby? Or is he just SO narrow minded it avoids him completely? Wake up, please, and see what's right before your eyes!

Lastly, Billy really shouldn't have ripped the paper up. I mean, it could have been anything. And if it was a lawyer calling about a divorce, then what? He thinks that's going to stop his mum? She'll just forget, will she? God Billy, think.

So, as you can tell, I loved the new update. Thanks again for my weekly fix.

Much love.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..