Online Essay Generator

JamesSavik

Check it out at Essay Generator.

You enter a topic and it does the rest.

Here is the essay on the topic of hot, sweaty man-love:

An essay on hot, sweaty man-love

Think back to the first time you ever heard of hot, sweaty man-love. Underestimate hot, sweaty man-love at your peril. While it is becoming a hot topic for debate, several of todays most brilliant minds seem incapable of recognising its increasing relevance to understanding future generations. It still has the power to shock so called 'babies', trapped by their infamous history. Here begins my indepth analysis of the glourious subject of hot, sweaty man-love.

Social Factors

Society is a simple word with a very complex definition. When J H Darcy said 'fevour will spread' [1] she must have been referning to hot, sweaty man-love. Spanning divides such as class, race and uglyness, hot, sweaty man-love is quite good.

Special care must be taken when analysing such a delicate subject. On the other hand anyone that disagrees with me is an idiot. To put it simply, people like hot, sweaty man-love.

When displayed this way it becomes very clear that hot, sweaty man-love is of great importance. Obviously inflation is in financial terms 'holding hands with hot, sweaty man-love.' The financial press seems unable to make up its mind on these issues which unsettles investors.

Political Factors

Modern politics owes much to the animal kingdom. Comparing international relations since the end of the century can be like observing night and day.

Consider this, spoken at the tender age of 14 by the uncompromising Xaviera T. Time 'political change changes politics, but where does it go?' [2] Amazingly, he new nothing of hot, sweaty man-love until he was well into his thirties. If our political system can be seen as a cake, then hot, sweaty man-love makes a good case for being the icing.

Since the Renaissance hot, sweaty man-love has become more and more prevalent. May it continue.

Conclusion

What can we conclude? Well, hot, sweaty man-love plays a large part in the lives of all. It questions, brought up a generation and always chips in.

What a great essay. Finally a word from super-star Christina Malkovitch: 'It's been nice educating you.' [3]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[1] J H Darcy - The Spaniard - 1988 - PPT

[2] Time - Yes Indeed - 1987 Indegro Books

[3] Hot, sweaty man-love Weekly- Issue 54 - Rhino Media

James, this is brilliant! :2thumbs:

Here is an essay that I generated.

An essay on Gay Authors

Social Factors

Society begins and ends with Gay Authors. When Lance Bandaner said 'twelve times I've traversed the ocean of youthful ambition but society still collects my foot prints' [1] he was clearly refering to the impact of Gay Authors on today's society. More a melody to societies dysfunctions than a parody of the self, Gay Authors irons out misconceptions from our consciousness.

Did I mention how lovely Gay Authors is? It is intrinsically linked to adolescent inner acclimatisation.

Economic Factors

Economics has been defined as 'I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine.' To my learned ear that sounds like two people with itchy backs. We shall examine the JTB-Guide-Dog model, a classic economic system of analysis.

Transport

Costs

Gay Authors

The results displayed in the graph are too clear to be ignored. Recent studies indicate that transport costs is in financial terms 'holding hands with Gay Authors.' What it all comes down to is money. Capitalists love Gay Authors.

Political Factors

Machiavellian politics is rife. Are our leaders justified in pursuing and maintaining political power? Politicians find it difficult to choose between what has become known in politics as - 'The two ways' - Gay Authors and former Wolves striker Steve Bull.

One quote comes instantly to mind when examining this topic. I mean of course the words of jazz singer Esperanza Tuigamala 'The success of any political system can only truly be assessed once the fat lady has sung.' [2] This quotation leads me to suspect that he was not unaccustomed to Gay Authors. It speaks volumes. If our political system can be seen as a cake, then Gay Authors makes a good case for being the icing.

Is Gay Authors politically correct, in every sense? Each man, woman and to a lesser extent, child, must make up their own mind.

Conclusion

To reiterate, Gay Authors parades along man's streets and man waves back. It enriches, it stimulates and figures show it's a winning formular.

I will leave the last word to the famous Justin Malkovitch: 'Oooh yeah Gay Authors shoo badaby dooo.' [3]

[1] Lance Bandaner - Adventurous Spirit - 1993 See-Saw Publishing

[2] Tuigamala - Captain Sir - 1844 Inevitable Publishing

[3] Get On The Bus - Issue 321 - Media Books

• Site Administrator

I noticed the spelling mistakes, too. As for the grammar... as most of it doesn't make sense anyway, I'm not sure you can do much editing on that part of the essay.

An essay on Yo Mama

Are you sitting comfortably? At one stage or another, every man woman or child will be faced with the issue of Yo Mama. While much has been written on its influence on contemporary living, its influence on western cinema has not been given proper recognition. The juxtapositioning of Yo Mama with fundamental economic, social and political strategic conflict draws criticism from the easily lead, who just don't like that sort of thing. In the light of this I will break down the issues in order to give each of them the thought that they fully deserve

Social Factors

Interweaving social trends form a strong net in which we are all trapped. When Lance Bandaner said 'twelve times I've traversed the ocean of youthful ambition but society still collects my foot prints' [1] he could have been making a reference to Yo Mama, but probably not. Spanning divides such as class, race and uglyness, Yo Mama irons out misconceptions from our consciousness.

Special care must be taken when analysing such a delicate subject. On the other hand anyone that disagrees with me is an idiot. Clearly it promotes higher individualism and obeyence of instinct. As soon as a child meets Yo Mama they are changed.

Economic Factors

Economics has been defined as 'I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine.' To my learned ear that sounds like two people with itchy backs. We shall examine the Custard-Not-Mustard model. For those of you unfamiliar with this model it is derived from the Three-Amigos model but with greater emphasis on the outlying gross national product. When displayed this way it becomes very clear that Yo Mama is of great importance. Seemingly interest, ultimately decided by politicians, will always be heavily influenced by Yo Mama due to its consistently high profile in the portfolio of investors. Perhaps to coin a phrase Yo Mamaeconomics will be the buzz word of the century

Political Factors

Posturing as concerned patriarchs, many politicians guide the electorate herd to the inevitable cattle shed of 'equal opportunity.' Comparing international relations since the end of the century can be like observing Yo Mama and political feeling.

To quote that most brilliant mind Demetrius Shandy 'A man must have his cake and eat it in order to justify his actions.' [2] Amazingly, he knew nothing of Yo Mama until he was well into his thirties. Both spectacular failure and unequaled political accomplishment may be accredited to Yo Mama.

While Yo Mama may be a giant amongst men, is it a dwarf amongst policy? I hope not.

Conclusion

In my opinion Yo Mama has a special place in the heart of mankind. It fills a hole, 'literally' plants seeds for harvest, and it brings the best out in people.

As a parting shot here are the words of super-star Arnold Schwollenpecker: 'My Daddy loved Yo Mama and his Daddy loved Yo Mama.' [3]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[1] Lance Bandaner - Adventurous Spirit - 1993 See-Saw Publishing

[2] Shandy - Ice Cold - 1994 Pitter Patter Publishing

[3] Your guide to Yo Mama - Issue 98 - T36 Publishing

It's really wonderful how so many words can say nothing but still vaguely sound like they have meaning. What is strange--or maybe not so strange--is that I have read published articles and essays that are pretty much the same. I guess a LOT of people must be using this.

Probably teachers could read this stuff and completely miss the humor, since it will just seem like more of the same drivel they have to read when they grade term papers and essay exams.

They might react with despair and tears may be shed.

Are you sitting comfortably? The constantly changing fashionable take on minimalism demonstrates the depth of the subject. Cited by many as the single most important influence on post modern micro eco compartmentalism, there are just not enough blues songs written about minimalism.

How true! :music:

Are you sitting comfortably? At one stage or another, every man woman or child will be faced with the issue of Yo Mama.

It's a bird, it's a plane, it's YO MAMA! RUUUUUUUUUUUUN! hahaha