The Chronicles of Kadin.

• Site Administrator

I've enjoyed what's there so far, though the story is only just starting. There is certainly a lot of scope for your classic fantasy epic with enough originality already showing to ensure it's not a "ho hum... more of the same" story.

• 1 month later...

Come on over to Codey's World and check out the latest key character to be introduced in "The Chronicles of Kadin," Chapter Four, which is now live.

I hope you enjoy reading it, as much as I did writing it!

Thanks once again to Blue for his efforts in making 'Chronicles' a better story for everyone.

Rick :ranger:

• 2 weeks later...

For those of you following 'The Chronicles of Kadin', you'll find that chapter five is now available for your reading pleasure at Codeys World.

Blue managed to get it edited and posted for your enjoyment despite the holiday and the fact I forget to send him chapter five until after Thanksgiving.

Chapter twelve was completed last weekend and is out for comment from my loyal beta readers, whose efforts are greatly appreciated. I hope to get chapter thirteen completed this weekend, assuming I don't get interrupted too often. Funny how snowfall is conducive to writing.....

Warm Regards;

Rick