Topic #8 (I'd love to hear more)

There were some really good points brought up in the last discussion, and if anyone else has further input, I'd love to hear it.

It's true! A vast majority of interracial romance stories online are treated as fetishes or something from some 'other' category than your so-called 'normal' love story. Why is that? How can we all change that?

I've had a few interracial stories myself that have never been completed or posted on my site (Except for "From The Heart", which was announced in 2002 and will finally be done this summer), and it would be great to see some good stories address this issue. I will be more than happy to have your stories posted on the Comicality Library on my site, and wish you guys the best!

If anyone else has thoughts on this, please post them here! I'd love to hear more!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm currently posting my "stereotype busting" story on the Comicality Library. It's been interesting to write and I've had a good time researching the different cultural aspects that go into it. I'm still trying to come up with a good, effective title so if anyone has any suggestions, let me know.

Chapter One - Chapter Two

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..