New Short Story to be released shortly!

A difficult path lies ahead for two young boys, who awake to find themselves in a strange place, with no memory of who they are, and how they got there. Their only choice is to stick together, look for shelter, and try and discover the past which has conspicuously disappeared from their minds.

Soon, their eventful past comes to light, and they must make a choice: Deny or embrace. Each option has its own benefits, and its own downsides as well, but it is a choice to make regardless. Will they deny their hearts' desire, or embrace the opportunity they've been given and forge a new future together?

Story Coming Soon!

*NOTE* Until I decide otherwise, this story will be EXCLUSIVELY AVAILABLE at The Authors' Keep , a new writers' collaborative site in the making. Keep your eyes on The Authors' Keep for updates on the pending release of this exciting new short story!

--Bwctwriter

*NOTE* Until I decide otherwise, this story will be EXCLUSIVELY AVAILABLE at The Authors' Keep , a new writers' collaborative site in the making. Keep your eyes on The Authors' Keep for updates on the pending release of this exciting new short story!

--Bwctwriter

As of 11:30 pm PDT on 10/23, most of the links on the Authors' Keep web site don't work, including yours. Just thought you'd like to know. :thumbdown:

Colin :boy:

As of 11:30 pm PDT on 10/23, most of the links on the Authors' Keep web site don't work, including yours. Just thought you'd like to know. :thumbdown:

define "links"..... the page links on the left? the chapter links? the links in the link section? I'm showing them all working fine here.

Yeah, not sure what's wrong, they all seemed to work for me as well *shrug* Granted, I didn't check EVERY link, but all the ones I did try (which was a fair few of them :P ) went to the pages they were supposed to.

Yeah, not sure what's wrong, they all seemed to work for me as well *shrug* Granted, I didn't check EVERY link, but all the ones I did try (which was a fair few of them :P ) went to the pages they were supposed to.

W00t, Jalaki went to my site!!!!!

define "links"..... the page links on the left? the chapter links? the links in the link section? I'm showing them all working fine here.

All of the links gave a "404 Not Found" error last night. I tried them just now they all work.