Congratulations Kitty!

AFriendlyFace

2000 Posts

Congratulations Kitty!!!!

Kitty is the first person other than Myr to make it to 2000 posts, and I would therefor like to strike up the band :music: and

inaugurate the BiMillenium Club!!

Congratulations Kitty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs:

2000 Posts

Congratulations Kitty!!!!

Kitty is the first person other than Myr to make it to 2000 posts

But I do notice that a certain goat is rapidly approaching that bicentenary mark himself, CJ....

;)

• Site Administrator

But I do notice that a certain goat is rapidly approaching that bicentenary mark himself, CJ....

;)

I noticed the same thing....

However, congratulations, Kitty. It doesn't matter how slow or fast you reached that point, but the dedication required shows how much this site means to you.

:hug:

Graeme :D

;)

Ahhem! I will happily agree there! The prefix "cent", after all, denotes 100. :P

However, congratulations, Kitty. It doesn't matter how slow or fast you reached that point, but the dedication required shows how much this site means to you.

:hug:

Graeme :D

Totally agreed. Thank you Kitty, and Congratulations!!!

;)

Ahhem! I will happily agree there! The prefix "cent", after all, denotes 100. :P

Yeah, was gonna say, I don't see that. I notice a bimillenial goat *shrug*

But that's not the point. The point is Kitty....to whom I give a big ol CONGRATULATIONS!. An inspiration to us all!

;)

Oops! :blink:

A mathematical goat! What on earth shall we see next? :P

Oops! :blink:

A mathematical goat! What on earth shall we see next? :P

A mathematical goat is fine. Just don't put Descartes before the horse.

Edited by glomph

Congratulations Kitty, GA is so much richer for your presence.

Well said Matthew. I second that. :worship:

Of course being a beast myself, I see sweet Kitties and Mathematical Goats as kindred spirits. :wub:

2000.... that's a lot. It's kind of hard to comprehend having 2000 separate thoughts put down in words in an untold number of topics.

I's funny how you have hit 2000 posts as I have just recently hit my 200'th. And here I thought I was a gabby thing. Keep trucking Kitty. You always have the kindest things to say.

Take care.

And I'm thinking, instead of the BiMillennial Club for the over-2Kers, maybe a new member group, "Blabbermouths"?. :sheep:

(Just kidding, Joe, don't you dare. :D )

Ohhh!! That sounds like an excellent idea... :devil:

Ummm, on second thought, no, it doesn't! :o

BTW, I can't resist pointing out that it was only on June 17th of this year that Kitty reached 1000. :devil:

Congratulations again Kitty! :great::great::great: