Where did Drake go?

I went to re-read Finding His Own and it seems that it's gone - draketales is off line and it looks like the domain has lapsed. Does any one know anything? Is the story on-line anywhere else? Dewey's Pete and Brian stories are fantastic and Drake's side story is one of the best. I really hope it's not lost forever. Maybe if draketales is gone gayauthors could host it?

• Site Administrator

There are some people with a backup of Drake's site, but they can't do anything with it without permission from Drake. I know of a few people making a concerted effort to contact him. Hopefully they'll be successful... *fingers crossed*

Like many of us, I wish Drake would come back. His stories could make me laugh just as easily as they could make me cry. What a shame that he's gone and has taken his work with him. I can only hope that he'll decide to let his star shine again at some time in the future. It was a few IM sessions with Drake over at DeweyWriter that got me thinking I could write as well, and "The Chronicles of Kadin" is the net result.

Come on back, Drake, we miss you, and your unique take on things.

Rick