Talent and Good Looks

Xiao_Chun

You might not be a big fan of Ukulele as a musical instrument, but you got to love this guy. Jake Shimabukuro is so cute, :wub: and he plays Ukulele better than anyone on this planet...

Wow!! Picture2 looks a LOT like my BF Doug! (But only in this picture.)

Anyway, here's a video of Tommy Emmanuel and Jake Shimabukuro playing a duo using an amplified guitar and an amplified ukulele at the Tommyfest concert in Sydney, AU in October, 2006:

The video is poor, but the audio is OK.

Colin :boy:

Wow!! Picture2 looks a LOT like my BF Doug! (But only in this picture.)

Anyway, here's a video of Tommy Emmanuel and Jake Shimabukuro playing a duo using an amplified guitar and an amplified ukulele at the Tommyfest concert in Sydney, AU in October, 2006:

The video is poor, but the audio is OK.

OMG, they are awesome! But did you know that TOMMY EMMANUEL and JAKE SHIMABUKURO will be performing here, in San Francisco Feb. 10. That's it, I am going. I got tickets already, and nothing will stop me from going to this concert.

Hugs,

Michael.

OMG, they are awesome! But did you know that TOMMY EMMANUEL and JAKE SHIMABUKURO will be performing here, in San Francisco Feb. 10. That's it, I am going. I got tickets already, and nothing will stop me from going to this concert.

Hugs,

Michael.

Michael, thank you, thank you, thank you, for this information! :2thumbs: I didn't know about the concert! :music: Amazing! Awesome!! I am absolutely going to go! :great: I'll order tickets for me and Doug and Chris and... I guess I'd better check with them and, if I have to, talk them into going too! :D

Michael, thank you, thank you, thank you, for this information! :2thumbs: I didn't know about the concert! :music: Amazing! Awesome!! I am absolutely going to go! :great: I'll order tickets for me and Doug and Chris and... I guess I'd better check with them and, if I have to, talk them into going too! :D

Show them the clips and the pictures, and they would want to go. :wub: I am so going to this concert :music:

Hugs,

Michael.

Show them the clips and the pictures, and they would want to go. :wub: I am so going to this concert :music:

Hugs,

Michael.

I did, and they do! Now all I have to do is actually buy the tix, then arrange transportation.