Very intreguing, and it left me wanting to hear more. :2thumbs:

I think you might find that some people have issues with your use of "Moses", but I suspect you know that. :music:

I'm looking foward to seeing where you go with this. My only concern would be: how much, really, can he have to say about why?

Well that definately piqued my interest... Too short IMHO though, sorta like one of those suasage samples at a big club store, which they always have during lunch... b*^$^@#*$'s!

Looking forward to more Shannon, interested in how your going to pull it off.

Steve

• Site Administrator

There's the obvious jump to say Lucif is better known as Lucifer, but the story with Asher has already indicated that things aren't that simple.

What I found intriguing was the implication that Lucif and Asher are not the only ones exiled. It's not stated either way, but there's that possibility....

The other item was that Lucif is suicidal:

I'm gonna blow this f**ker up if it is the last thing I do. Specifically in this case, I hope it is. I'm going to send this planet, all of you, my brother, and the rest of the freaks into oblivion.

Blowing up the planet is the last thing he'll do -- he's going to die when it happens.

One question mark I have is what is it we're reading? The diary of his plans? A journal he wrote as he planned? Obviously he doesn't succeed, or there would be no one to read it. It's written in first person and that implies the "document" survives whatever is to come.

Very intreguing, and it left me wanting to hear more. :2thumbs:

I think you might find that some people have issues with your use of "Moses", but I suspect you know that. :music:

I'm looking foward to seeing where you go with this. My only concern would be: how much, really, can he have to say about why?

Well... the bible beating zealots aren't the one's I am writing this for... so... you know me. Screw 'em!

As for the why.... Oh... I don't know... maybe 2 or 3 thousand years worth ;) I'm sure he'll find something to ramble about.

Well that definately piqued my interest... Too short IMHO though, sorta like one of those suasage samples at a big club store, which they always have during lunch... b*^$^@#*$'s!

Looking forward to more Shannon, interested in how your going to pull it off.

Steve

LOL me too!

There's the obvious jump to say Lucif is better known as Lucifer, but the story with Asher has already indicated that things aren't that simple.

What I found intriguing was the implication that Lucif and Asher are not the only ones exiled. It's not stated either way, but there's that possibility....

The other item was that Lucif is suicidal:

Blowing up the planet is the last thing he'll do -- he's going to die when it happens.

One question mark I have is what is it we're reading? The diary of his plans? A journal he wrote as he planned? Obviously he doesn't succeed, or there would be no one to read it. It's written in first person and that implies the "document" survives whatever is to come.

Yer a swift one Graeme ;) Yes... some exiled... some stationed by design, and others by circumstance.

The entire purpose of each book is to lead to an unknown ending. So... this is just one more perspective. In a sense... yes, it's a futile effort. If he succeeds, no one will ever know. Then again... if Lucif has his way... he wouldn't care. If he doesn't... then maybe leave a memory of why he tried.

Well... it's a little reassuring I didn't totally botch it yet.. Thank you for reading!

Well... the bible beating zealots aren't the one's I am writing this for... so... you know me. Screw 'em!

The entire purpose of each book is to lead to an unknown ending.

Well... it's a little reassuring I didn't totally botch it yet.. Thank you for reading!

Thanks to your story, I learned a new word : oblivion :lol:

Its like adding a new chapter to the Old Testament ! BTW Lucifer is not only a bad angel . He has his positive sides (see Faust)

Old bob