[Vlista] Unbreakable Faith: Chapter 14

Vance, I am so glad you decided to share this story with us. I know you weren't sure at first but I can't imagine not being able to read it :read: . This is a story that needed being told. I gives me a feeling of intense happiness seeing Ian evolve. And it will also give hope to those in similar situations such as Ian. There is such beauty in this tale, and such LOVE.

Best story yet Vance. I really mean it. I'm so moved by it.

Marco

P.S. Tony is so adorable. I'd adopt him if Matt's sister wouldn't. :wub:

sighs Ian goes back to the group home

With the two places just a few doors from each other, I wouldn't be surprised if Ian is permitted to spend most of his waking non-school hours with the Delmars (except for the hours he gets to spend with Nathan at one of Nathan's parents'!). This is weekend number 1 with the Delmars, so it's only another four short weeks, and if my reading of the chronology of the story is right, one of them is going to be the long Thanksgiving weekend.

"I was hoping I could get you boys to go out to the farm stand with me today. Get some corn stalks, pumpkins and gourds so we can spruce this place up for Thanksgiving.”

--Greta Delmar in Chapter 13

Great heart-warming story, Vance!

By the way, I like my toast with cinnamon too. (That and a bit of nutmeg and brown sugar.)

--Rigel

Vance, I am so glad you decided to share this story with us. I know you weren't sure at first but I can't imagine not being able to read it :read: . This is a story that needed being told. I gives me a feeling of intense happiness seeing Ian evolve. And it will also give hope to those in similar situations such as Ian. There is such beauty in this tale, and such LOVE.

Best story yet Vance. I really mean it. I'm so moved by it.

Marco

P.S. Tony is so adorable. I'd adopt him if Matt's sister wouldn't. :wub:

What the elf said. Ditto.

Bravo Vance. :worship::worship: :worship:

Hugs, Rick