Four finalists for the Rauxa Prize for Erotic Writing

Four gay, bisexual, and transgender works from my online magazine True Tales: An Erotic E-zine of Masculinity and Power were finalists for this year's Rauxa Prize for Erotic Writing, so I'm listing them all in this post. They're at a site for adults only.

In the list below, the bisexual works are "New Orleans Nos 1 to 9" and "Mardi Gras." The vanilla, fully consensual works are "The Deformity Lover" and the first seven poems in "New Orleans Nos 1 to 9." Finally, "Spontaneous" is humorous SM (from the same series as "Leatherdar," which I announced earlier this month).

(Press release describing how the works came to be written and published.)

Runner-up for the Rauxa Prize for erotic poetry:

The Deformity Lover. By Felice Picano. A man searches for what others pass over.

Runner-up for the Rauxa Prize for erotic fiction:

Spontaneous. By Dusk Peterson. Can an Old Guard top survive in a world with safe words?

Finalist for the Rauxa Prize for erotic poetry:

New Orleans, Nos 1 to 9. By Master Sade. Gay, straight, gender-bending. . . Master Sade's poems explore a New Orleans that many misunderstand.

Finalist for the Rauxa Prize for erotic fiction:

Mardi Gras. By Max E. Verga. It was the best Mardi Gras ever: Owen had found a tattooed woman who gave him everything he could have dreamed of. Then the boyfriend came home.

If you wish, post comments about the works at my e-zine's blog so that the authors can read them:

( Comment on "The Deformity Lover" ) ( Comment on "Spontaneous" ) ( Comment on "New Orleans Nos 1 to 9" ) ( Comment on "Mardi Gras" )