[DomLuka] TOSOM 14 & 15/Epilogue

WOW!!!!!!!

DOM -- THIS WAS AN AWESOME STORY!!!!!

I finished TOSOM last night after a start to finish reading. Today, I have been wandering through the Forum threads. It was great to see that my mind was as conflicted and/or convoluted as most other readers.

From what I have read, you only read the Forum after a story is completed -- I would have loved to have been with you as you read through these many pages, chuckling line by line. Dom, you had us all so wrapped into your web we didn't know which end of the snake to avoid. David having to deal with his pet deer had me running for my Zoloft though. No parent should ever put a child through that -- that was SO EVIL!!!! That was the turning point for me as far as their father was concerned.

Altimexis had a really good summation above -- I concur!! :worship::worship: :worship: :worship:

Thank you Dom!!!! You are the GREATEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!