Okay, so I thought this was hilarious, but maybe it's just me cause I'm from MS... ~shrugs~

A preacher comes down from Alaska, on a mission trip, and visits several churches during his trip. He stops somewhere in Washington, and notices a pay phone in the corner of the church. The sign on the wall by it says "Phone calls to God: $10,000"

"Ten thousand dollars?!!?" he thinks to himself. "That's awful high, but I guess it's worth it to talk to God." So, he keeps on heading south, and passes through Michigan. He sees another sign by a payphone in a church, but this time the sign only declares the price to be 7,500 dollars. He thinks to himself "Well, that's not so bad, but it's still a lot of money."

Somewhere in Kentucky he finds another pay phone, and notices that the price is all the way down to 3,000 this time. He can't afford that, though, so he continues with his mission trip all the way down to Mississippi.

In Mississippi, he enters a church and is amazed to find that the payphone is labeled as such; "Phone Calls to God: Free!" Amazed, he walks up to the preacher of the church and says "I've been all around the country, and this is the first time I've seen a phone that makes calls to God for free!"

The preacher replies to him "Well, it's a local call from here, you know."

Okay, very corny, but it gives you a sincere idea of how it is here. Getting new classes yesterday... all the teachers were major bible thumpers. Can't you get sued or something for preaching in class? It's so annoying... ~sigh~

Getting new classes yesterday... all the teachers were major bible thumpers. Can't you get sued or something for preaching in class? It's so annoying... ~sigh~

Yes you can sue. First I would talk to the school board, don't waste your time with the Staff at the school itself. Hit the internet, see if you can find the RC ( revised code ) for your State/county, And then of course there is the ACLU.....

Well- you can talk to the administration or the school board but you risk being labeled a troublemaker and being harassed out of school. No, its not legal but that's what they do.

If you really want to do some damage, use a discrete voice recorder or better yet use a video capable cell phone to record one of their "sermons".

One "sermon" really isn't enough to establish the trend. Get several from different (pr)teachers. Release it on YouTube so they can't shut it up or blow it off.

Once it is in the public domain, they'll have to address the issue or face serious legal problems.