Man plans, God laughs...

Yeah, so I started feeling a bit ill about a week and a half ago, and tried to do a pre-emptive strike on it to stave it off for another couple of days. And....ummm, that did NOT work! Hehehe! So sorry about that. It's been three or four days, but I'm trying to get myself back in working order.

Don't worry, I'm used to this now. It happens every couple of weeks. It's not something that I can really help, but I keep trying regardless. :/

That being said, my Wednesday post has been moved to Saturday. Cool? And we should be good from there for the next couple of weeks. I'll try to gt some email out tomorrow as well. Seezya then!

• Love 1
  • Fingers Crossed 2

If it’s consistent, you should try and find out the cause. Could be a good allergy..could Be something else more serious just beginning to show. It might be worth talking with your doc 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..