[dkstories] DoH 34 & 35

DoH 34&35 are posted!!! Thanks DK!!!!!!!!

Wow. Things are really heating up!

Spoilers below. highlight the text to view.

Admiral Lumbarton seems very suspicious of the bolt-holes, perhaps with good reason.

The revelation about how clones are raised on Atrix Prime seemed to go over well (and certainly fits into the title very well!)

The thing with Arron seems to be over, and the two now seem to be becoming friends. I actually like Aaron a lot better in this role.

Very mysterious still about Sol and why it hasn't seized the strategic opportunity. However, it seems that the Admiral isn't too worried about it, either, so my hunch is that there is a reason why Sol hasn't moved, and they all know it, but it hasn't been disclosed to us yet. Perhaps they have domestic issues and can't?

Or, perhaps they are just preparing, and will act after all.

I love the name "Paul", and just hope that, for Garret's sake, it isn't too prophetic.

Maseko sure wasn't a happy camper while pregnant! LoL! That was a classic! Garret holding his son was great, too.

Great chapters! I just hope that having two chapters at once doesn't deter people from posting, otherwise we might not get this sort of treat in the future.

Thank you for a great pair of chapters! :2thumbs::2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

• Site Administrator

At this rate it won't be long before the story is completed... and that is said in a very hopeful and reverent tone. I am definitely not complaining. :) Now, time to read....

All I have to say is wow!

At the end of 35 I just sat back and felt content. It was the perfect ending to this chapter. It's almost like you can take a breath and just relax for a while.

It definately gets us ready for the last 5 chapters. It would be nice to see how it ends and you can feel the shift that the story will definately take on a new purpose for some if the players.

I am REALLY loving Masako! The more I read about her the more I can't help but love her. She seems so real that I just want to pick up the phone and call her just to bullshit. I swear that she can't be a character in a story.

I just pray that this goes a lot longer than Do Over and sequils.

Jojoe

Wow :D:worship::worship::worship::rolleyes:

the 2 chapters remains me the sun coming back after a storm.Dan, the way you write about the two pregnant women and the birth of Paul is the demonstration that you care about children. Trebs is 41, you are 35. May I suggest that you should think of becoming forster-fathers ? Reading about Garret looking at Paul remembers me my happiness when my children came to earth.

Re :read: all the last chapters is really a pleasure :2thumbs:

I don't know, I could be wrong but for some reason I see Aaron falling a foul of Neal. This just might be in my own head but I can't quite see the two characters meshing in harmony. It seems an inevitable clash will happen. Any thoughts?

I'm Coming :devil:

That's a good point!!! I'm with Emoe regarding Aaron (and Emoe, that likly means we are both wrong. LoL!) and I think Aaron and Neil won't get along.