Tolkien-based gay romance story

Guest Sherlock Holmes

Guest Sherlock Holmes

Sorry, but I haven't been around for quite a while. Still I felt the need to make this topic.

An online contact showed me this story. It's a gay romance story based on some of Tolkien's (Lord of the Rings author) stories. I am not good at reviews, so I am hoping someone else on here can read it and give it reviews instead. And just to warn any potential readers, it has an erotic sex scene at the end.

However, this story changed my view on life. Before I read this story, I was convinced that I would always be alone in my life. After reading it, I felt determined to turn my life around and work towards finding someone to spend my life with.

I won't lie to you. I am overweight. Nevertheless, since reading this story, I found a new hope and energy I never had before. And I have been losing weight like never before. And on top of that, exactly one week later after reading it, I found a boyfriend online. :wub: We are both deeply in love and I thank this story and that online contact for showing it to me.

There is also a message about flowers in this story, which touched me. I happen to study horticulture (plants), and I had no idea that every emotion portrayed by a human could be expressed with a flower. And yes, that includes lust.

I hope everyone enjoys it as much as I did. And by the way, it has four pages, and each page has a link to the next. Also, the main characters are elves in the Lord of the Rings sense, like Legolas. Not Santa's elves. You wouldn't believe how many people got those mixed up.

The Art of Miscommunication

If you are unable to get to it the first time, try again. It's some error on the server that corrects itself.