[Vlista] One Moment: Chapter 5

Andy needs to have his little a** tanned so hard he won't be able to sit down for 2 weeks. His TP also needs to be replaced with 80 grit sandpaper. Maybe then his attitude will be "adjusted".

That is all.

Andy needs to get his arse kicked, somehow something tells me he likes guys under his tough exterior.

Kicking Andy's ass won't help.......his dad has been doing that for him physically and verbally his whole life........but it would be fun. It would just make him meaner though.

I agree that he is more angry with his own sexuality though.

Mark is going to be the bridge to Matt.

It should be fun watching the fireworks between Andy and Matt.

Andy's mom is an enabler, and that is no way to raise a kid......I only know of one place where angles reside.

COME ON FRIDAY!!!! I feel like a junkie who can't get enough.

Ex.

Edited by ex52tech

I'll be eagerly awaiting next Friday's installment.

One thing about serial stories released one chapter a week--it gives me an entire week to ponder the story so far and speculate about further developments. I forsee Andy and Matt spending the evenings in some sort of exercise where they will have to interview each other and present a biography of the other person. And when Matt finds out what a homophobe Andy is, Matt will clam up about revealing the person he needs to escape for. Of course, I am speculating that the person he needs to see on the outside is a boyfriend, also on the streets; Matt is afraid that revealing his friend would cause his friend to be picked up and mistreated by unsympathetic authorities (not to mention Matt's own receiving at least a verbal gay-bashing from the other kids at the institution). And maybe, just maybe, Mark will be the one who can help Matt's friend, and in the process, Matt himself.

--Rigel (who fears that some weeks hence, he will look back on this speculation with blushes)