[DomLuka] Dennis - Is he or isn't he?

Dennis is he or isn't he?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Dennis is gay?

• Straight
    • Bisexual
    • Gay
  2. 2. Does it really matter to know the truth?

• Yes, I need to know.
    • I Don't know.
    • No, I don't care.
  3. 3. Is this Poll dumb?

• Yes
    • No
    • Bard are you bored again?

Oh lets play this one out shall we. Dennis seems to only have three friends... Owen, Travis and then there is the geeky kid I can't remember his name at the moment. Didn't it start with an 'R'? Oh I guess now I need to add Leo to this list even if he hates Dennis now, but they were friends once upon a time.

Anyway, all four are gay right, so my question for you is this. Does Dennis feel drawn to that aspect because it's safe for him like talking to a girl screws up his speech functions, OR, is it because he's bisexual/gay and hasn't started to admit it to himself?

I think Dennis is straight, but, frankly, I don't care. I believe his father and brother's behaviour towards him is what led him down the bully path during high school. I find that a better explanation than him fighting his own sexuality. He was a jock, wasn't he? I can't remember. Anyways, jocks generally always have lots of friends. God forbid I should stereotype jocks. :lol:

Dennis is complicated, I'll give you that.

Conner

I thought it was pretty clear from TLW that Dennis played around a bit with Leo - at least it was strongly hinted at. Obviously, he might have just been curious or fooling around with his best friend, but the way things ended with Lyle and his football buddies involving him in Ben's beating, I think there's a lot more to it than simple curiosity. I think that the gay issue hit too close to home.

My own guess is that he's at least bisexual, and having a hard time dealing with it. Travis' kiss only heightened his anxiety, but I bet you he's going to be thinking a lot about it in the coming chapters. Free of his family for the first time in his life and with most of his friends being gay, well, I think he's going to start questioning his sexuality big time.

I've always thought that Dennis was closeted. To be honest, I wasn't really a fan of the Travis/Dennis plotline in the story so far, and would scroll down a bit. This definitely changed that. I think it would be quite interesting to see the relationship between Travis and Dennis unfold. Originally, I thought something was going to happen with Dennis and Owen.

Yeah, I think Dennis is bi, but I personally don't think he's struggling with it that much, otherwise he'd have reacted differently to the kiss IMO. LOL, I think he's going to take Mr. Chesley's advice to heart, "step out of your comfort zone and trying something different." :boy:

Oh my gosh... when was that chapter? I forgotten it too easily or read the chapter too late at night that I wasn't paying proper attention to it.

Well the Travis/Dennis kissing chapter was ch.11.... but I just read ch.10 twice cos im an idiot.

Gay, str8, bi- it doesn't matter. Dennis is the sort of punk that'll do you in the dark and 'dis you the next day.

I hope that somehow he ends up with Aaron Keslin from Desert Dropping.

Together their reign of terror would be an epic horror story and a sure sign of the apocalypse.

Gay, str8, bi- it doesn't matter. Dennis is the sort of punk that'll do you in the dark and 'dis you the next day.

I hope that somehow he ends up with Aaron Keslin from Desert Dropping.

Together their reign of terror would be an epic horror story and a sure sign of the apocalypse.

CRUEL!! Dennis is good now :(

AND.... He would totally do Travis in the daytime and lurrrv him again the following day.

That's my theory and I'm sticking to it.