I'm a really, really big fan of science fiction, particularly those that involve space, and ships, and stars, and all that good stuff. There are a few that I have read and really liked. For example, DK's 'Dreams of Humanity' and Devon Keene's 'The Enigma of Flatness'.

I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions of good gay scifi stories to read. I've been searching and searching and haven't found some that I liked.

Any ideas?

I can't recommend anything that precisely fits your criteria, but Manna's Administration series is a futuristic tale set on Earth. Here's the author's description:

In 2097, Europe is controlled by the totalitarian Administration, which shares political power with powerful corporations. The oppressive government uses torture, violence and the various Divisions of the feared Department of Internal Security to maintain power. The corporations fight amongst themselves, using lethal force under the euphemism of 'corporate sabotage', uniting only to resist attempts by the Administration to extend its control over them.

The inspiration for the Administration series of stories is a maxim of Chris Boucher, script editor of Blakes 7

• 3 weeks later...

I would recommend dkstories's Do Over Saga to you.

It has three completed books plus one in progress...

The author describes his story as under-

Have you ever dreamed of the chance to go back in time and change the decisions of the past? Have you ever wondered what would happen if you

Hi Canundra:

I would recommend an excellent author - Lugh - who has posted his stories on his site:

www.landofthefey.com

He writes in the science fiction/fantasy genre, and his stories are wonderful. If I were to recommend one, start with Rhysomic Transformation (you can see it on the left side of the welcome page as a tab). I really enjoyed RT - a great read.

Also, Lugh is working on a great story called "A Question of Tine", which is accesible in the Works-in-Progress (or WIPS) section of his site. If you don't mind reading a story that isn't complete yet, I highly recommend it. A shorter version was in the Spring Anthology here at GA - it was called Chosen. A Question of Tine is truly a great story, and worth taking the time to read.

You will also enjoy Lugh's Anthology entries - also on his site - he always surprises us with great twists on the Anthology Theme. Never one to bend to maintstream, Lugh always finds an unusual angle and brings us a gem of a story.

And when you're done wandering around his stories, don't skip his poetry. He has wonderful poems as well.

I hope you enjoy Lugh's work. I certainly have, and look forward to more stories from him in the future!

Have fun!

Centaur