[Vlista] One Moment Chapter 9

i just don't know what to think i mean i love the story, but i just feel for matt so much i hope mark takes him in and they are able to find danny and his comes to live with them.

Well, I'm not sure if Mark will take Matt in(&possibly, hopefully Danny), But im more than 75% positive the ending will leave Matt in a much better place than he has been in. At least, All of Vance's other stories would lead me to believe that this is the direction it will take before the end.

That is all.

Well if Danny isn't found, what will keep Matt from trying to escape once he gets it in his head that he just has to know if Danny is dead or not.

Matt is already blaming himself for Danny's predicament, he'll need closure, besides there may be a chance in Matt's mind that Danny may be alive, and that is a lot less painful than thinking he killed him.

It is going to take either Matt breaking out, or Mark, the Doc, and Matt looking on their own to find Danny, or at least what happened to him.

I could be totally wrong here, only Vance, and a few of his select minions know for sure. :P

Ex.

LOL

No Sharon - that couldn't be possible - you are certainly not a minion... ;)

All-knowing & wise Editor-in-Chief perhaps, but not a minion

I'm happy to be considered a Vance minion - I'm sure there are perks to that :)

And I love One Moment - classic Vance

Centaur