Finishing Lyrics by Unbeliever

Finishing Lyrics is the first story Unbeliever has posted here.

I really love it. It has an edge to it that much of his writing has, an edge which feels as sharp against your brain as a knife feels against your skin. He leaves things unsaid, yet you can sense them. This story is short but sharp. It leaves you wanting more.

• Site Administrator

I enjoyed it :) It was very different to what I normally read -- more edgy -- but it was good. I had a momentary pause at the comment about breeders, since technically I'm one, but it's only a story and that comment suited the character at that point. Well done! :great:

I enjoyed it very much, though I'm glad I didn't hear 'Guiltless' until after I read it, as that was not at all the way I imagined his music. A wicked video btw.

Thanks.

Thank you for reading, I'm really glad you guys enjoyed it. And I'm glad to know people enjoy edgy. Though I do not think there will be more Neal to come here, he has mostly written himself out for the general public.