-
Posts
4,619 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by PrivateTim
-
This is not a joke, it is dead serious advice. If comments on a fictional 18 year character so upset you, perhaps you should seek some professional counseling and work out why it so upsets you.
-
I was remiss in not thanking Mark once again for his marvelous work, prodigious production and unflagging dedication to his craft.
- 68 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
Arbour needs you on staff 🤣🤣🤣
- 68 comments
-
- 12
-
-
-
For the most part I never liked threesomes, but I admit in my younger days using one guy to get to the other guy. I knew A was lusting after B, but not me, while B was lusting after me, but not A so much. So I used B's lust for me to help get A naked and nature took its course. Not the most honorable thing, but I was young, dumb and full of.... something. Jeremy is struggling with his mental illness and everyone is worried about the Golden Child. Let's hope the stalker has bad aim and that .50 cal travels through GC's pretty face 🤣 Will is a douche bag. He acts as if Jeremy offended him in the most unforgivable way. Zach pissed and shat on him more times and worse ways and Will always made excuses for him. Get over yourself princess. “If I totally forgave him and gave him a big hug, he’d go back to his world and think that he could still treat me like shit and... So he treated Will like shit when he thought he was his brother, what's the difference if he treats like shit now? Will and Jeremy really haven't had that much interaction and when Will went to Norway to "support" Jeremy, it was really all about Will and his dick, as always.
- 68 comments
-
- 12
-
-
-
-
-
While I would have liked Him Whom I Love To Hate, a chapter of the sailor boy is most welcome. I thought the conversation between Granger and Napoleon was brilliant. Some of your very best writing. I think you could have had a brilliant career as a writer, then as a producer. I have an acquaintance, far less talented than you, now a fabulously wealthy Hollywood mogul, all because he had one good idea and about four good scripts. But I digress. Point being, this was quite a brilliant chapter. I can't imagine where we are going in the story since there is no war, but I am sure it will be interesting.
- 29 comments
-
- 15
-
-
-
Let's get it started again....
- 29 comments
-
- 14
-
-
-
No, I wash my hair. I used to see Brad at Coffee Bean on Sunset when he was staying at Chateau Marmont, and I swear if you didn't know who it was you'd think who's the homeless guy. Thomas is the quintessential So Cal surfer/polo dude. Matt looks remarkably like Paul Pressler when Paul was younger, and it caused endless confusion at TWDC. I looked like Koa Rothman when I was younger, now gray is intruding.
-
It is called having a fact based discussion 🤣 I laid out my specifics on why Will is a much more evil child and I didn't even go into his massive hypocrisies. If someone can lay out the specifics on what makes Jeremy such a pariah, I will listen, but in wracking my brain, I think the list would pale compared to Will's.
-
But apparently you can reply to my comments? 🤣 I haven't idolized Jeremy, but in a book full of despicable people, he is pretty low on the scale. I have pointed out he has clinical mental illness, that he did suffer a pretty severe molestation, go through a suicide attempt and that Will is at least partly responsible for Jeremy's meltdown. Let's see if you can resist a catty bullshit reply.🤣🤣
-
The translation being I can't really come up with a list, so I'll go on offense. 🤣
-
So I am all ears. What shit has Jeremy done. Gimme the list. Did he dance naked in a gay club at 13 and ejaculate on stage? Did he get drunk at college parties when he was 14? Did he run away? Did he steal $50,000? Did he destroy $100,000 in shoes and clothing of his fathers? Did he destroy $400,000 cars of his fathers? Did he slash the tires of an ex? Twice? Did he spend $20,000,000 of Brad's money to "get his attention"? Did he upstage and disrupt his brother at an important event?
-
PS what kind of a sadist posts a new chapter of CAP the night of the National Championship.
- 52 comments
-
- 13
-
-
No, Will just needs to go fuck himself. What a self-centered, the universe revolves around me piece of crap he is. He still accepts zero culpability for the intensity of Jeremy's reaction by his having kept his parentage from him. He'd probably figured this whole thing out; he knew that I would be cornered and have no choice but to hear him out. That fueled my rage all over again and convinced me that my original plan to keep him away from me was the smartest thing to do. Even now he was manipulating me. If I went back and listened to him, he might actually tell me he was sorry, but he probably wouldn’t mean it. He would pin me against the wall of family obligations and force me to accept his lame and insincere apology and give him in turn my lame and insincere forgiveness. Me, me, me, me..... this is all about me, me, me. Nobody loves me, everybody hates me, Think I'll go and eat worms. Big fat juicy ones. My gawd where is a tsunami when you need one. And THEN. “It might be easier if I suggested it to him first,” I said. Will "Don't You Dare Tell Me How To Live My Life" Schluter, is apparently taking control of Thor's. I think sleeping with Fab is a horrible idea if you are trying to keep things on the downlow because of your baseball.
- 52 comments
-
- 14
-
-
-
-
He has a lot of writing to do, because Matt & The Virginian need to comeback at some point too.
-
No one in the closet, trying to live in two worlds is more stable than someone who is not.
-
Thor is just a fuck to Will.
-
I don't think betray is quite the right word at this point since they are no longer a couple. As to why he hangs around, he's been a part of the family for 25 years at this point and it the father of JP and Isidore's grandkids. Well there's no call to get THAT nasty 🤣 That is the 2017 standard, not the 2004 standard. Yes I ran sexual assault presentations at USC for my old fraternity and a couple of others once the word got out what I was doing, starting around 2008, but it was really the Harvey Weinstein allegations then prosecution that kicked off the #MeToo movement. It had long been common knowledge in Hollywood what Weinstein was doing, which was why Disney essentially kicked him out of his own company eventually. They were afraid of the liability because it was such an open secret. Yes, the all seeing, all knowing, mature, wise beyond his years Golden Kinder. 🙈🙉🙊
-
Yeah, what about that!! 🤣🤣😁😇
-
Which brings up an interesting thought. Can our esteemed author write a story with JP as the narrator now? The viewpoint of an aging gay male in an ever and rapidly changing world.
- 56 comments
-
- 13
-
-
-
-
-
“They’re not my favorite people right now,” he said with real animosity. “Figures they’d be that petty.” Said Will with zero sense of shame or irony. “A young woman who is a week shy of turning 22.” Is Stef, who fucked his 18 year old grandson and numerous others under 22, really giving Jack shit about the nurse's age? I think the portrait of Thor is perfect of a bi-sexual male, who is also a D1 athlete. Being a bi-sexual D1 athlete might not matter in some college sports like golf, tennis, swimming and track/XC (note they are all individual sports), but water polo, football, baseball, basketball, it would be a big fat hairy deal, even today. Until a major star comes out in those sports early in their college career, it will remain a taboo topic. Lastly (for now), are Will and Brad (especially Brad) even going to admit any culpability into Jeremy's reaction for their hiding the truth of his parentage? They are continuing to act butt hurt without even considering why Jeremy reacted the way he did.
- 56 comments
-
- 11
-
-
-
-
YES! It pays to lurk!
- 56 comments
-
- 16
-
-
-
And I KNOW Alistair is at Harvard.
-
I groove on nerds.
-
Fixed it. PS Don't give Arbour evil ideas. He has plenty of his own 🤣
