Your stories and the journey you take us on are amazing! I’m not normally an avid reader but anyone observing me reading your stories would find me captivated.
I too may have used the expression of it takes too long between chapters, but would explain that as a restless anticipation for the next step in this involved journey you’re able to develop. So in that sense, I beg of you, please accept that hasty expression as a true compliment. I will definitely be waiting for the next installment of this adventure!
Until then, I re-read the previous chapters or revisit your other stories to gleam a better understanding of those complexities you weave throughout your books. Thank you so much for the commitment and dedication you put forth and share for our entertainment.
Philippe
LoL, poet I’m not, but perhaps it was unique enough to bring forth a smile or a chuckle; too small and humble a reward for the entertainment your stories provide but a sincere thanks none the less.
I have truly enjoyed the series thus far and look forward to it’s continuation.
I’ve enjoyed the (changes) stories very much,
to this I give no jibe,
but now I must endure a pause,
for the author needs to scribe,
before I lose his storyline,
of which his words provide the ride!
I hope the author accepts my thanks,
from sincere they do derive.
Love the story. Just re-reading for the first time since perhaps the early days of Codey’s World web links. Thanks so much for all your wonderful stories and the many contributions they bring to the readers.
Not sure where or how to submit edits but this is what I believe was intended. Sorry for the cut and paste font.
“Good news, huh.?” my mother asked smilingly.
“Oh God, Gary!” My mother was stunned. She covered her hand mouth with her hand mouth and gasped at the news I had just delivered.
Hey, no casting shadows! I’m enjoying this too much to let you rain on my parade. It’s much like Mardi Gras...a few trinkets throw about as rewards after the long years wait in anticipation. Thank you so much for that opportunity and hope to to more soon!!!!!
LOL! I don't know if my post about the new system changeover, and Myr's response, inspired the posting of this story but I love it none the less. Great reflection on life's biggest questions!
Tears of pain, of loss, then those of love and support; very powerful indeed! Unfortunately, I done think I passed the test until a little later in life either.